Windows 10: Forms & Passwords in Firefox

Discus and support Forms & Passwords in Firefox in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to make "Ask and save passwords permanent" in Firefox? Asking Firefox is a complete waste of time. 118642 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by worldstream, Sep 27, 2018.

1. worldstream Win User

Forms & Passwords in Firefox

Does anyone know how to make "Ask and save passwords permanent" in Firefox? Asking Firefox is a complete waste of time.

:)

worldstream, Sep 27, 2018
  2. MoxieMomma Win User

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Corrosion Win User
    Help getting password from firefox

ITs just the same passwords that were in "saved passwords" in firefox :/

Corrosion, Sep 27, 2018
  4. zekrahminator Win User

Internet Explorer and Firefox affected by password management flaws

Internet Explorer and Firefox are affected by an automated phishing flaw. Because both browsers do not properly check URLs before filling in information, they are vulnerable to a simple hack. Hackers can get the browser to post user credentials using hacked forms, and be a user name/password richer. Firefox is more vulnerable to the flaw than Internet Explorer, because Internet Explorer does not automatically post remembered passwords. Secunia, in an advisory here, advises Firefox and Internet Explorer users to disable anything that remembers passwords for websites.

Source: The Register

zekrahminator, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Forms & Passwords in Firefox - Similar Threads - Forms Passwords Firefox

2. Application forms

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application forms: I have received an application form by email but how do I fill the information in on the form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-forms/fa59d055-4317-48d0-b17e-fdf3ad82d978
  3. Application forms

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application forms: I have received an application form by email but how do I fill the information in on the form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/application-forms/fa59d055-4317-48d0-b17e-fdf3ad82d978
  4. Forms & Passwords in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Forms & Passwords in Firefox: Does anyone know how to make "Ask and save passwords permanent" in Firefox? Asking Firefox is a complete waste of time. 118642
  5. passwords not accepted because "error in the form"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    passwords not accepted because "error in the form": all of a sudden everywhere I get an error message that my password/username "there is an error in the form" and I cannot sign into web pages...
  6. Edge form data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge form data: Edge does not retain any form data ever. Is there a work around? I find myself using Chrome because of the ease of forms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-form-data/2cc7b2af-7196-4cb4-b7d1-16e8303d9e2b
  7. Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  8. How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  9. delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually

in Browsers and Email
    delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually: Hello how can I delete "saved password" and "form data" of microsoft edge manually ?! after too much search in google .... I trid to delete some value of the following registry address HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local...
  10. Password reset form

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password reset form: Recently upgraded from 8 to 10 after a factory reset. Password confusion and now I'm locked out. Have tried the MS password reset form that kept going blank (hidden?) - I don't have an xbox, a credit whatsit, haven't sent any emails on that account ****@outlook.com etc,...