Windows 10: Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc

Discus and support Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Multiple different failures for each time, can someone look at my minidump please New folder 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by janardan naipaul, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc

Multiple different failures for each time, can someone look at my minidump please New folder 2

:)

janardan naipaul, Nov 29, 2023

2. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: Redirecting however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Nov 29, 2023
  3. BSOD - attempted_write_to_readonly_memory

Hi,

I am in the process of spoofing my Acer Nitro AN515-43 HWID, and every time I attempt to change my HWID (with an application I paid for), I get the BSOD with the stop code attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, with the failure being "peauth.sys".

Is there any way to stop this from happening so I can spoof my HWID without the error code showing up? If not, that's fine.

Link to dump files: OneDrive

Thanks Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc :)

parkerrobertss, Nov 29, 2023
  4. insonia Win User

Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc

Seemingly random BSOD with multiple different error codes inside

Hello,

I've been getting blue screens for a while now, but they started getting more frequent than usual these, BSOD include the following error codes:
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: Wdf01000.sys
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: dxgmms2.sys
    • PFN LIST CORRUPT
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed win32kfull.sys
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
    • SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: NETIO.SYS
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: FLTMGR.SYS
    • ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed: usbehci.sys
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: ndis.sys
    • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: Wdf01000.sys
    I've tried getting in contact with the Microsoft support service but they were not able to help me.
    These errors seem to happen almost randomly, sometimes while browsing the web and sometimes while playing games or doing nothing at all.

Attachment 149327

insonia, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc

1. Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc - Similar Threads - Fortnite causes BSOD

2. Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys: I have this code error Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILUREWhat failed: igmdn64.sysI fix it but windows make update and got same problem I have 4080 super should be Nvidia driver not intel When is update in device manger show - 4080 super - intel UHD driver 770 but not updated Is...
  3. Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys: I have this code error Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILUREWhat failed: igmdn64.sysI fix it but windows make update and got same problem I have 4080 super should be Nvidia driver not intel When is update in device manger show - 4080 super - intel UHD driver 770 but not updated Is...
  4. Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory: I keep receiving blue screen errors when using my PC. Two of the errors that I have received are Irql Not Less Or Equal & Attempted Write To Read Only Memory. Below I've included a mini-dump file to hopefully help with troubleshooting.Minidump...
  5. Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory: I keep receiving blue screen errors when using my PC. Two of the errors that I have received are Irql Not Less Or Equal & Attempted Write To Read Only Memory. Below I've included a mini-dump file to hopefully help with troubleshooting.Minidump...
  6. Stop code: Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal & Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory

7. Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc

Fortnite causes BSOD Stop code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed:bthport.sys, etc: Multiple different failures for each time, can someone look at my minidump please New folder 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-causes-bsod-stop-code/f114572a-a8a7-44fa-a6c4-ef6f76184272
  8. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...: This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant...
  9. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...: This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant...
  10. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware