Windows 10: Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

Discus and support Fortnite crashes other apps on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I start Fortnite some apps crash like Obs / Streamlabs, Logitech Gaming Software, Discord, GeForce Experience, Wallpaper Engine, and the Whatsapp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordNiick, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LordNiick Win User

Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

When I start Fortnite some apps crash like Obs / Streamlabs, Logitech Gaming Software, Discord, GeForce Experience, Wallpaper Engine, and the Whatsapp Desktop.

I've already contacted Fortnite support and they told me to contact Microsoft support.

Does anyone know the problem and what the solution is?

:)

LordNiick, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

apps crashes on startup

• I don't get any error messages. Just open and crashes.

• I'm not sure whether this occurred after an update.

• All 3rd party apps crashes.

Thanks

GeorgeRaveen, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

1. Fortnite crashes other apps on startup - Similar Threads - Fortnite crashes apps

2. Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously: No one is replying to my old question pages so here are the event logs for this error that I am having. I have an Intel HD Graphics 630 Integrated graphics card. I have included every event that occurred 10 minutes prior and 10 minutes after the crash. I have also made 3...
  3. Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  4. App crashes on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashes on startup.: Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output. Can someone tell me what this means and what i have to do to fix it? Faulting application name:...
  5. Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.: I am tired of this issue where Windows Apps that are necessary crashing all the time on startup. I have tried each and every thing that has to be done which are listed below: 1. SFC /SCANNOW (this found issue and couldn't fix) [Restart Done] 2. Ran DISM RESTOREHEALTH...
  6. startup crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup crash: Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now everytime i start my pc i get crash also safe mode when i try start it i get crash, Maybe the reason Windows Update idk...
  7. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: Every time I start Microsoft News now, it immediately collapses, and exits. I even completely deinstalled/reinstalled it, but that makes no difference. I did the usual lame DISM repair stuff, which found nothing (of course); nor did sfc /scannow, for that matter. It's just...
  8. Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashes while launching Fortnite: Ever since the new build 18290 update, each time I try to launch fortnite, my system gives me a green screen. I have looked into the cause of it and found out that it was the BattleEye anti-cheat program causing it. While I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the said...
  9. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: News app is crashing on startup.,did app reset,reinstall,powershell method,restart but nothing worked!.. I doubt its the latest cumulative update causing it to crash. any help!?...
  10. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....