Windows 10: Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

Discus and support Fortnite crashes other apps on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I start Fortnite some apps crash like Obs / Streamlabs, Logitech Gaming Software, Discord, GeForce Experience, Wallpaper Engine, and the Whatsapp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordNiick, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LordNiick Win User

Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

When I start Fortnite some apps crash like Obs / Streamlabs, Logitech Gaming Software, Discord, GeForce Experience, Wallpaper Engine, and the Whatsapp Desktop.

I've already contacted Fortnite support and they told me to contact Microsoft support.

Does anyone know the problem and what the solution is?

:)

LordNiick, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

apps crashes on startup

• I don't get any error messages. Just open and crashes.

• I'm not sure whether this occurred after an update.

• All 3rd party apps crashes.

Thanks

GeorgeRaveen, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

1. Fortnite crashes other apps on startup - Similar Threads - Fortnite crashes apps

2. Computer crashes in Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes in Fortnite: Please see the below crash dump, what could be the issue? This issue only occurs in Fortnite, all other games run fine.******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  3. Computer crashes in Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes in Fortnite: Please see the below crash dump, what could be the issue? This issue only occurs in Fortnite, all other games run fine.******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  4. Computer crashes in Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Photos App Crashes at Startup

Photos App Crashes at Startup: If I open Photos app, it begins to open shows just a blank gray window then crashes almost immediately.If I double-click a picture file, it opens fine, but then clicking the button jump back to all pictures will also cause it to crash.Repair or Reset from App Settings didn't...
  6. Fortnite Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashing: Hi, I recently upgraded from a laptop to a fancy expensive computer.. I am now trying to play fortnite on this computer and i keep receiving this crash message within less then 5 min of playtime. It says to switch from DirectX 12 to DirectX11 which it already was on 11.. i...
  7. Fortnite Crashing

Fortnite Crashing: Hi, I recently upgraded from a laptop to a fancy expensive computer.. I am now trying to play fortnite on this computer and i keep receiving this crash message within less then 5 min of playtime. It says to switch from DirectX 12 to DirectX11 which it already was on 11.. i...
  8. Xbox app crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app crashes on startup: When I start Xbox app it crashes on startup, when i deleted it and tried to reinstall it gave error Code: 0x80070422. I have installed the latest windows updates, drivers, and troubleshot after every restart to no avail....
  9. App crashes on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashes on startup.: Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output. Can someone tell me what this means and what i have to do to fix it? Faulting application name:...
  10. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fornite crashing on stat up windows 10

2. fortnite pc crashing all apps startup