Windows 10: Fortnite Crashing

Discus and support Fortnite Crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded from a laptop to a fancy expensive computer.. I am now trying to play fortnite on this computer and i keep receiving this crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by coolkidkevgamin, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Fortnite Crashing

Hi, I recently upgraded from a laptop to a fancy expensive computer.. I am now trying to play fortnite on this computer and i keep receiving this crash message within less then 5 min of playtime. It says to switch from DirectX 12 to DirectX11 which it already was on 11.. i followed many online tutorials, Repairing Directx, Repairing C++, Forcing DirectX11 ect. but to no luck...Can anyone help me here as i believe the issue must be related to DirectX in some way.Also here is my DXdiag:

:)

coolkidkevgamin, Jan 28, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jan 28, 2022
  4. 9NQ
    9nq Win User

Fortnite Crashing

Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it

Thema:

Fortnite Crashing

1. Fortnite Crashing - Similar Threads - Fortnite Crashing

2. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  3. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  4. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

8. every time I run fortnite my pc crashes how do i fix that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time I run fortnite my pc crashes how do i fix that: everytime someone breaks a slap barrel and sometimes even when I jump or get shot at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-run-fortnite-my-pc-crashes-how-do-i/9312fb50-8dae-4f14-82e3-ec47eec2e324
  9. every time I run fortnite my pc crashes how do i fix that

every time I run fortnite my pc crashes how do i fix that: everytime someone breaks a slap barrel and sometimes even when I jump or get shot at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-run-fortnite-my-pc-crashes-how-do-i/9312fb50-8dae-4f14-82e3-ec47eec2e324
  10. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717