Windows 10: Fortnite d3d11 error code

Discus and support Fortnite d3d11 error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bit of a long short, but i am looking for some advice + an explanation. So in 2018 in December, i got a Lenovo ThinkPad x220 and downloaded fortnite on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarveyReid1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Fortnite d3d11 error code

Bit of a long short, but i am looking for some advice + an explanation. So in 2018 in December, i got a Lenovo ThinkPad x220 and downloaded fortnite on it which worked fine from my memory no pun intended. However, earlier this year, that laptop gave up the ghost and yesterday i got another ThinkPad x220. Problem is when i install fortnite a get an error saying something about a d3d11 graphics card or something like that.

Fortnite d3d11 error code 67d28ce5-6a10-476e-901a-be0febdb026a?upload=true.png

You can see my specs in the photo above and i also have a intel 3000 HD graphics card which when i put into a pc spec check website, it says i meet the minimum requirements to play fortnite yet it doesn't work for me now.

So how come it worked for me on my old laptop but not on this one?

Could it be that the other laptop i had, had better specs highly doubt it or that every fortnite season update requires better specs or something like that?

I've tried aload of fixes on the internet including updating and installing the relevant drivers but to no avail.

And half of the youtube videos i look up just have **** music playing over and the person who is screen recording is using notepad to explain everything and not his voice and the other half is some indian bloke who i can barely understand. Why out the title in English if you are going to speak another language?

:)

HarveyReid1, Oct 16, 2020
  2. KPatel_90 Win User

d3d11.dll Issue

Hello,

I was trying to run an program on Windows 10, and it's giving me an error: "Could not load d3d11.dll".

Troubleshooting steps I have taken so far:

• Installed the latest version of Microsoft DirextX - downloaded from Microsoft website
    • Installed all the updates from Windows update
    • Check the path C:\\Windows\\system32\\ - the file is there
    • updated graphic's driver - from Intel website
      • reinstalled the driver
    • reinstalled the software that was giving the error.
    but the issue is still not fixed

KPatel_90, Oct 16, 2020
  3. D3D11.DLL Crash

Hello Steve,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Can you share when exactly are you getting this error?

D3d11.dll errors are most commonly caused when two programs share the same .dll file. When a program is deleted sometimes it will delete the .dll file associated with both programs. Errors can also occur from a faulty d3d11.dll file or incorrect versions
    of the file. I suggest you to uninstall the programs you have installed recently and check if you get the error.

Let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Fortnite d3d11 error code

fortnite

My old pc Barlly ran fortnite but my new pc have the reqierment but says this how do i fix

a D3D11-compatible GPU(Feature 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run the engine

FoundAroun89, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Fortnite d3d11 error code

1. Fortnite d3d11 error code - Similar Threads - Fortnite d3d11 error

2. Fortnite d3d11 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite d3d11 error: When I try to play Fortnite I have this d3d11 error I have 8gb ram i5 2500 and an ATI Radeon hd 4800 series can someone help me also I think this error pops up because I have feature levels 10.2 and direct x 12 and Fortnite needs 11.0 feature levels how can I get 11.0 feature...
  3. Fortnite d3d11 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite d3d11 error: When I try to play Fortnite I have this d3d11 error I have 8gb ram i5 2500 and an ATI Radeon hd 4800 series can someone help me also I think this error pops up because I have feature levels 10.2 and direct x 12 and Fortnite needs 11.0 feature levels how can I get 11.0 feature...
  4. Fortnite D3d11 error when playing on my SDD, but in my HDD works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite D3d11 error when playing on my SDD, but in my HDD works.: Hello, I've been looking for a long time how to solve this error and I never got it: When I try to play fortnite on my SDD disk faster disk the game gives me this error, but when I try on my HDD disk I can play without the error but much more slower for being an hdd I also...
  5. Fortnite D3d11 error when playing on my SDD, but in my HDD works.

Fortnite D3d11 error when playing on my SDD, but in my HDD works.: Hello, I've been looking for a long time how to solve this error and I never got it: When I try to play fortnite on my SDD disk faster disk the game gives me this error, but when I try on my HDD disk I can play without the error but much more slower for being an hdd I also...
  6. Fortnite D3d11 error when playing on my SDD, but in my HDD works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite: Hi,can someone help please? i tried to play fortnite but d3d11 compatible gpu message keeps coming up. i have windows 10 pro and my specs are -Device name DESKTOP-F8N19M6 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.70 GB usable Device ID...
  8. d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite

d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite: Hi,can someone help please? i tried to play fortnite but d3d11 compatible gpu message keeps coming up. i have windows 10 pro and my specs are -Device name DESKTOP-F8N19M6 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.70 GB usable Device ID...
  9. D3D11 Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    D3D11 Error: I have a better version of DirectX DirectX12 and it still won't open games and showing error saying need "D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine" My feature level is 10_1, 10_0, 9_3, 9_2, 9_1. Do i have to upgrade my feature...
  10. Fortnite Error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Error code: A year ago I had fornite installed on my laptop, and it worked flawlessly. But my laptop was then broken because of my anger issues. It wasn't broken to badly, it simply just wouldn't stay running for a long time. But now my laptop is working, because I fixed it. But with...