Windows 10: Fortnite (Direct3D)

Discus and support Fortnite (Direct3D) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have restarted my PC for updates several times, I ran the DirectX Runtime, I have ran DxDiag, I have reset my PC and still get this error below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thescripters0, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Fortnite (Direct3D)

I have restarted my PC for updates several times, I ran the DirectX Runtime, I have ran DxDiag, I have reset my PC and still get this error below:

DX11 feature level 10_0 required to run the engine.

Is there any way to fix this? I would be very happy if there was a fix.

:)

thescripters0, Nov 23, 2019

2. Fortnite error

Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check the Direct X version, it's version 12, Direct3D DDI: 11.1, feature level: 10.1 but why i still get this
    error message?

Help me!

Huy KhánhNguyễn Lê, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Fortnite (Direct3D)

downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite (Direct3D)

1. Fortnite (Direct3D) - Similar Threads - Fortnite Direct3D

2. Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite crashes other apps on startup: When I start Fortnite some apps crash like Obs / Streamlabs, Logitech Gaming Software, Discord, GeForce Experience, Wallpaper Engine, and the Whatsapp Desktop. I've already contacted Fortnite support and they told me to contact Microsoft support. Does anyone know the...
  3. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it 145403
  4. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? 145403
  5. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?: When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?) 145343
  6. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

in Windows 10 Support
    When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?: When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?) 145343
  7. Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support

in Windows 10 News
    Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support: On Monday, Epic Games announced that DirectX 12 support is coming to Fortnite. And today, the wait is over: anyone updating to the v11.20 patch has the option to try out Fortnite’s beta DX12 path! What does this all mean? Let’s see if we can help! What’s wrong with DX11?...
  8. Fortnite Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Download: I want to download fortnite on my pc, but when I go to download it, its saying "pick where you want to install . It looks like you don't have any applicable devise(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. (then in...
  9. Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10: I got a new computer built for me and ensured it had what I needed to play fortnite and do usual office work on it. Set up is: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK 16GX4M2A2666C16 DDR4 2666MHz Vengenance LPX DIMM Black Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD Western Digital Blue...
  10. Windows 10 Pro, Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro, Fortnite: Hi guys I was trying to play FORTNITE on my Dell Latitude E6430 that has Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, IntelCore i5-3320M CPU 2.60GHZ, RAM 8GB, NVIDIA NVS 5200m, a DirectX 12 and while doing the screen started to go black and flashing some king of red and green lines when got...