Windows 10: Fortnite DX error

Discus and support Fortnite DX error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to start Fortnite, there is a message saying that I need DX level 11, but I have 12 and all my graphics drivers are updated. Please help I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Henry Hideroshi, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Fortnite DX error

When I try to start Fortnite, there is a message saying that I need DX level 11, but I have 12 and all my graphics drivers are updated. Please help I need to play Fortnite.

:)

Henry Hideroshi, Sep 11, 2018

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Fortnite Battle Royale

I have downloaded Epic Games Launcher and every time I go to launch Fortnite it comes up: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine. and i checked and it said I have DX 12 (DirectX12) why cant I play and can someone help me fix this. Please
    And Thanks

Wellbonbon, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Dadof 5 Win User

Fortnite DX error

FORTNITE NOT WORKING!

My apologies. I have been researching on this. Have you tried the solution offered here?

https://www.gamesradar.com/fortnite-you-do-not-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Dadof 5, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Fortnite DX error

1. Fortnite DX error - Similar Threads - Fortnite error

2. How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.: Picture: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-fortnite-lauch-error-cause-everytime/7d7b8b54-216a-4ae5-a1be-8918cadbe57f
  3. How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.: Picture: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-fortnite-lauch-error-cause-everytime/7d7b8b54-216a-4ae5-a1be-8918cadbe57f
  4. BSOD error with Fortnite

BSOD error with Fortnite: Whenever I launch Fortnite my computer usually does a 50/50 of whether or not the whole thing crashes and BSODs or it stays alive running sluggish until a reset. However whenever I get a BSOD the error is always power_drive_state_failure now although may be a simple fix I...
  5. BSOD error with Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error with Fortnite: Whenever I launch Fortnite my computer usually does a 50/50 of whether or not the whole thing crashes and BSODs or it stays alive running sluggish until a reset. However whenever I get a BSOD the error is always power_drive_state_failure now although may be a simple fix I...
  6. BSOD error with Fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Fortnite Matchmaking error 1, 2, or 3. Fortnite is an online video game with three distinct game modes with the same gameplay and engine. But recently, some users have complained about facing errors while matchmaking in Fortnite....
  8. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...: Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors saying IP issues or hacking or i'm using a VPN. I've reset my computer completely so i know it's not a hack. I know my internet is good as well. I think i've narrowed it down to my IP...
  9. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...: Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors saying IP issues or hacking or i'm using a VPN. I've reset my computer completely so i know it's not a hack. I know my internet is good as well. I think i've narrowed it down to my IP...
  10. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dx level fortnite error

2. erreur fortnite pc dx11

3. dx error fortnnite

4. fortnite dx11 error,
  5. fortnite loading error,
  6. fortnite windows phone nokia