Windows 10: Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5

Discus and support Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i launch fortnite i'm getting this error. details:GameID: 217 32bitWindows Version: 10.0 Build 19043Error Code: 10002Process Exit Code: 0hUUID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EthanHoedt, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5

When i launch fortnite i'm getting this error. details:GameID: 217 32bitWindows Version: 10.0 Build 19043Error Code: 10002Process Exit Code: 0hUUID: 18e4905d-3472-69b0-9d8b-8469b1bdbab0Process list:amsprotectedservice.exeapispy.exeapplemobiledeviceservice.exeapplicationframehost.exeaswidagent.exeaudiodg.exeautoruns.exeautorunsc.exeavastsvc.exeavastui.exeavgsvc.exeavguard.exeavgui.exeavguix.exeavp.exeavpui.exebackgroundtaskhost.exebdagent.exebdss.exebdwtxag.exebehaviordumper.exebullguard.exebullguardtray.execc_engine_x64.execc

:)

EthanHoedt, Jan 12, 2022
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

Honestly just about any decent machine will handle Fortnite with ease so you could probably spend half that and still build a decent machine for Fortnite.

That said, the system listed is a nice build and one that's future proof more demanding games. You might consider building it not just for Fortnite, but other stuff.

Again, any decent system can handle Fortnite so from that perspective the specs listed above is over kill. But if you want something future proof and powerful that system is a nice place to start.

Anyway the only suggestion I have (based on the assumption of an OS drive) is to get a 512gig SSD drive, and put the extra money towards a 2TB or more HDD drive for games and other data. The only real difference between putting games on an SSD drive vs. HDD drive is faster load times. The other thing you could do, though it's more money, is again, go with a 515gig SSD for the OS, and a 1TB SSD for games and data.

I just don't see an OS drive needing a 1TB SSD drive. I've got multiple SSD drives in my system with the OS drive being a 512gig SSD drive and my other SSD drives holding other data. The OS drive houses all the OS's native files and folders - Documents, Pictures, Music, Downloads, while the data that my go into those folders is placed on the other drives - Gaming, Music, Photo, Misc. Data.

My two cents.

sygnus21, Jan 12, 2022
  3. insufficient memory windows 10

I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Though the computer shows 14.6GB of free space, it says there is insufficient memory to download apps of 2GB. Suggestions?

AdamPurdum, Jan 12, 2022
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5

Ghost in the system - Error Code 55 etc.

So give the memory voltage a bump, one step at a time. Start there due to error 55.
    What is stock voltage of those Corsair memory sticks 1.5, 1.6, 1.65?

If 1.5 try 1.6.

jsfitz54, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5

1. Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5 - Similar Threads - Fortnite error code

2. Insufficient Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insufficient Memory Problem: I run backups across my network to a dedicated PC. I use a simple batch file with xcopy and /e /y /d switches. One of my folders has now grown to be 769GB, with 36438 files and the program now crashes on an Insufficient Memory error. I checked the page file and found it to be...
  3. Insufficient Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insufficient Memory Problem: I run backups across my network to a dedicated PC. I use a simple batch file with xcopy and /e /y /d switches. One of my folders has now grown to be 769GB, with 36438 files and the program now crashes on an Insufficient Memory error. I checked the page file and found it to be...
  4. Insufficient Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite error code: 10002 Insufficient memory to start the game CreateThread: 5: When i launch fortnite i'm getting this error. details:GameID: 217 32bitWindows Version: 10.0 Build 19043Error Code: 10002Process Exit Code: 0hUUID: 18e4905d-3472-69b0-9d8b-8469b1bdbab0Process...
  6. Insufficient memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insufficient memory: I am running an xcopy in a batch file from a folder on the c drive to a folder on an external hard drive. The program finds the correct drives, folders and files and starts the xcopy. This runs for a short while and then crashes with an "Insufficient Memory" error. The PC...
  7. Fortnite Error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Error code: A year ago I had fornite installed on my laptop, and it worked flawlessly. But my laptop was then broken because of my anger issues. It wasn't broken to badly, it simply just wouldn't stay running for a long time. But now my laptop is working, because I fixed it. But with...
  8. Xcopy error "Insufficient Memory"

Xcopy error "Insufficient Memory": Hello Folks. I have a routine to create backups of all important stuff using robocopy with /mir to keep the size down to one disk and xcopy to a second disk so nothing is ever deleted, for posterity. All was working well until I recently noticed xcopy had stopped copying my...
  9. insufficient memory

insufficient memory: I don`t have memory in the computer and the apps don´t work. How can i move some of the things that are occupying the memory on to a memory card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insufficient-memory/bc0fc3f9-943b-4484-88b8-d463486f176d
  10. Insufficient Memory

Insufficient Memory: I have 867 GB out of 915 GB free. Using Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. Installed Turbo Tax 2019 no problem and created two tax files. Now when I try to open either file, I get a message stating "Insufficient memory or resources to complete this operation..."...