Windows 10: Fortnite Error code

Discus and support Fortnite Error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A year ago I had fornite installed on my laptop, and it worked flawlessly. But my laptop was then broken because of my anger issues. It wasn't broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KittyKatPizzaLuv, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Fortnite Error code

A year ago I had fornite installed on my laptop, and it worked flawlessly. But my laptop was then broken because of my anger issues. It wasn't broken to badly, it simply just wouldn't stay running for a long time. But now my laptop is working, because I fixed it. But with that, fortnite will no longer run on my laptop. And now there is an error code that comes when I try and play Fortnite. It says, "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine." Can someone please help me figure out what my problem is?

:)

KittyKatPizzaLuv, Mar 19, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Mar 19, 2021
  3. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Mar 19, 2021
  4. lionwing Win User

Fortnite Error code

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Fortnite Error code [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Fortnite Error code [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Fortnite Error code

1. Fortnite Error code - Similar Threads - Fortnite Error code

2. BSOD error with Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error with Fortnite: Whenever I launch Fortnite my computer usually does a 50/50 of whether or not the whole thing crashes and BSODs or it stays alive running sluggish until a reset. However whenever I get a BSOD the error is always power_drive_state_failure now although may be a simple fix I...
  3. Fortnite d3d11 error

Fortnite d3d11 error: When I try to play Fortnite I have this d3d11 error I have 8gb ram i5 2500 and an ATI Radeon hd 4800 series can someone help me also I think this error pops up because I have feature levels 10.2 and direct x 12 and Fortnite needs 11.0 feature levels how can I get 11.0 feature...
  4. Error 0x0000428 Fortnite

Error 0x0000428 Fortnite: Fortnite gives this error when loading a game. Epic Games support told me to contact Microsoft support. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x0000428-fortnite/369892c1-6bbe-4949-926e-f55f0fa36bf0
  5. Error 0x0000428 Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x0000428 Fortnite: Fortnite gives this error when loading a game. Epic Games support told me to contact Microsoft support. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x0000428-fortnite/369892c1-6bbe-4949-926e-f55f0fa36bf0
  6. Fortnite 0xc0000428 error

Fortnite 0xc0000428 error: Hello I have been recently getting some errors on fortnite, i will send some pictures, i have contacted epic games and they said the error i was getting is 0xc0000428. Their email reads out as : I can see that you are running into an error message when you try to launch...
  7. Fortnite error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite error: I have this error when I open fortnite. d3d11 compatible gpu 11 shader model something like that. I have done various things to fix it. Like i tried downloading directx 11. In Microsoft website. But when I extract it its just a audio and a presentation. I have updated my vga...
  8. Fortnite d3d11 error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite d3d11 error code: Bit of a long short, but i am looking for some advice + an explanation. So in 2018 in December, i got a Lenovo ThinkPad x220 and downloaded fortnite on it which worked fine from my memory no pun intended. However, earlier this year, that laptop gave up the ghost and yesterday...
  9. Fortnite error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fortnite error: Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check the Direct X version, it's version 12, Direct3D DDI: 11.1, feature level: 10.1 but why i still get this error message? Help...
  10. Fortnite DX error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fortnite DX error: When I try to start Fortnite, there is a message saying that I need DX level 11, but I have 12 and all my graphics drivers are updated. Please help I need to play Fortnite....