Windows 10: Fortnite error

Discus and support Fortnite error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Huy KhánhNguyễn Lê, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Fortnite error

Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check the Direct X version, it's version 12, Direct3D DDI: 11.1, feature level: 10.1 but why i still get this error message?

Help me!

:)

Huy KhánhNguyễn Lê, Jun 5, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jun 5, 2019
  3. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Fortnite error

FIX Fortnite "Login Failed Error"

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue might be due to the latest patch or due to some network connection issues. I'd suggest you to try the below steps and check.

Method 1: Install the latest Fortnite Patch.

It's possible that a recent patch has stopped you from logging into the game. Try to install the patch and check. I see that a content update for Fortnite has been released on 11/20/2018.

1. Run the Epic Games Launcher.

2. Click the gear button.

3. Check the box Allow Auto-Updates.

4. Click the down-pointing triangle next to Fortnite.

5. Check the box Auto-Update Fortnite.

6. Restart the Epic Games Launcher.

Method 2: Reset Winsock data.

Winsock is an interface that defines how network software should access network services. Resetting Winsock data might help.

1. Click on Start icon.

2. Type Command Prompt.

3. Right click on it, and select Run as administrator.

4. In the command prompt, type netsh winsock reset and press
    Enter

5. Restart the system and check.

Method 3: Flush your DNS and renew your IP.

Fortnite login failure is also caused by DNS and IP issues. Follow the below steps to flush your DNS and renew your IP and check:

Open command prompt as administrator as mentioned in method 2.

To flush DNS:

1. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

To renew your IP:

1. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.

2. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.

Method 4: Update the network driver.

The issue might be due to missing or outdated network driver. I'd suggest you to update the network driver and check.

Refer this article on Update drivers in Windows 10.

You can also update the network drivers from the system manufacturer site.

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite error

1. Fortnite error - Similar Threads - Fortnite error

2. How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.: Picture: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-fortnite-lauch-error-cause-everytime/7d7b8b54-216a-4ae5-a1be-8918cadbe57f
  3. How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Fortnite lauch error cause everytime I try to start it.: Picture: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-fortnite-lauch-error-cause-everytime/7d7b8b54-216a-4ae5-a1be-8918cadbe57f
  4. BSOD error with Fortnite

BSOD error with Fortnite: Whenever I launch Fortnite my computer usually does a 50/50 of whether or not the whole thing crashes and BSODs or it stays alive running sluggish until a reset. However whenever I get a BSOD the error is always power_drive_state_failure now although may be a simple fix I...
  5. BSOD error with Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error with Fortnite: Whenever I launch Fortnite my computer usually does a 50/50 of whether or not the whole thing crashes and BSODs or it stays alive running sluggish until a reset. However whenever I get a BSOD the error is always power_drive_state_failure now although may be a simple fix I...
  6. BSOD error with Fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Fortnite Matchmaking error 1, 2, or 3. Fortnite is an online video game with three distinct game modes with the same gameplay and engine. But recently, some users have complained about facing errors while matchmaking in Fortnite....
  8. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...: Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors saying IP issues or hacking or i'm using a VPN. I've reset my computer completely so i know it's not a hack. I know my internet is good as well. I think i've narrowed it down to my IP...
  9. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...: Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors saying IP issues or hacking or i'm using a VPN. I've reset my computer completely so i know it's not a hack. I know my internet is good as well. I think i've narrowed it down to my IP...
  10. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite login failed