Windows 10: fortnite for PC

Discus and support fortnite for PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to download a pc version of fortnite for my son. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by D.J.Diverse, Dec 28, 2018.

1. fortnite for PC

I am trying to download a pc version of fortnite for my son. How can I do this?

:)

D.J.Diverse, Dec 28, 2018

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Guillaume_DE, Dec 28, 2018
  4. BumbleBee Win User

fortnite for PC

BumbleBee, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

fortnite for PC

1. fortnite for PC - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. why is my fortnite download speed so slow the update was a week ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my fortnite download speed so slow the update was a week ago: .[ATTACH]the update was a week ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-fortnite-download-speed-so-slow-the/283e1bd9-f50b-4c30-9f99-f905b8918f2e
  3. When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my...: Is there any way to fix this issue. I’ve died so many times because of this stupid audio glitch. submitted by /u/jo0stan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3byoi/when_i_record_the_last_30_seconds_on_xbox_game/
  4. Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?: Hello, since a few updates I have mostly, when I am in a fight with other opponents, often laggs (get backported / opponent runs on the spot / can't build) I have a 400K line with 20 ping and a sufficiently good PC. It is also only for a while that it is lagging. It's no...
  5. what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...: I got fortnite and I started it the game the it told me that I need DX11 but I I had DX12 so what should I do Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-your-fortnite-shows-you-that-you/24ee2be5-dd41-41be-90de-6e6b69e1b2f5
  6. DX11 feature level 10.0 required to run the engine Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX11 feature level 10.0 required to run the engine Fortnite: I have an Alienware M15x, windows 10 home, however, when I run a game it comes up with the same error, DirectX11 feature level 10.0 required to run the engine. I've tried: Updating Graphics card Checking for windows updates 10 re-installing the application But it...
  7. Fortnite not running - 0xc000007b, Untrusted System File C:/WINDOWS/system32/normaliz.dlle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite not running - 0xc000007b, Untrusted System File C:/WINDOWS/system32/normaliz.dlle.: Windows 10 version 1809, Fortnite not running. Error 0xc000007b, Then it says"Untrusted System File C:/Windows/system32/normaliz.dll. PLEASE HELP!!!...
  8. Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite: Dear Microsoft, It seems that whenever I want to connect my wireless ps4 controller to my PC so that my brother can play Fortnite, there is a problem. I've even installed apps such as Ds4windows and inputmapper and it still wouldn't work. Inputmapper kind of worked but I...
  9. Il microsoft store non mi lascia scaricare Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Il microsoft store non mi lascia scaricare Fortnite: Ho verificato su un sito ed il mio pc è compatibile con Fortnite, se provo a scaricarlo dal launcher di Epic Games me lo lascia fare, mentre se provo a scaricarlo dal Microsoft Store dice che il mio pc è incompatibile...
  10. This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AquaBob15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpkv9x/this_happens_whenever_fortnite_and_streamlabs_obs/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is fortnite a pc exclusive?