Windows 10: Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

Discus and support Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a new computer built for me and ensured it had what I needed to play fortnite and do usual office work on it. Set up is: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PingedOff65, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

I got a new computer built for me and ensured it had what I needed to play fortnite and do usual office work on it.

Set up is:

Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK 16GX4M2A2666C16 DDR4 2666MHz Vengenance LPX DIMM Black

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD
    Western Digital Blue WD30EZRZ 3TB SATA 6GB HDD 64M

ICY BOX IB-863-A 5.25 Card Reader

Gigabyte B360M D3H LGA 1151 mATX Motherboard

Crucial BX500 120GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch SSD

Intel Core i7 9700 8 Core LGA 1151 3.0GHz CPU Processor

Gigabyte Radeon RX570 Gaming 4G Graphics Card

Everytime I have downloaded Fortnite and start to play the screen freezes, even the mouse won't work. I have to reset the whole computer to start it up again. I have uninstalled Fortnite 3 times at least. Still same problem. I seem to get into the game further and the most I have played maybe 3-5 min before the screen freezes and the only way to shut it down is it preset reset.

I have taken it back to the company who built it. They've been sitting on it for a week now and still no resolution. I believe it's a Windows 10 issue as others on Facebook who run windows 10 have the same issues.

Please provide any assistance as my computer back working.

:)

PingedOff65, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

1. Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fortnite freezes Computer

2. Computer crashes in Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes in Fortnite: Please see the below crash dump, what could be the issue? This issue only occurs in Fortnite, all other games run fine.******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  3. Computer crashes in Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes in Fortnite: Please see the below crash dump, what could be the issue? This issue only occurs in Fortnite, all other games run fine.******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  4. Fortnite freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing: When I open my inventory or any other gui on Fortnite the game freezes. It only happens when I am in a game Though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-freezing/5a242ab2-17a4-4321-8db5-cab6d76d275d
  5. Fortnite freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite freezing: When I open my inventory or any other gui on Fortnite the game freezes. It only happens when I am in a game Though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-freezing/5a242ab2-17a4-4321-8db5-cab6d76d275d
  6. Window 10 Freezes: new gaming computer pc, but Windows Freezes

Window 10 Freezes: new gaming computer pc, but Windows Freezes: Hi, Last week I bought brand new HP PC. After start running I updated windows and installed softwares. Windows freeze screen happened during using softwares like sound and video editing. So actually it happened immediately after start using pc, using the softwares: this is...
  7. windows 10 freeze randomly on new computer

windows 10 freeze randomly on new computer: I assembled my computer in these days and sometimes i have random freeze... i attach event viewers https://gofile.io/?c=HvE3MR someone can help me? thx so much and sry for my bad english...
  8. Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  9. Fortnite freezing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  10. computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop

computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop: computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computerwindows-10-freezing-up-new-laptop/91f1f5fe-2321-4203-bbe4-04c571e3b9c6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite freeze at start up

2. fortnite freezes on loading screen computer makes sound

3. fortnite freezing issues on pc

4. fortnite freezes once until restart,
  5. fortnite freezes and looses game audio