Windows 10: Fortnite is not working properly

Discus and support Fortnite is not working properly in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't play anymore because my backspace button doesn't work on my XBOX ONE S' virtual keyboard... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by T4nkEncrypted68, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Fortnite is not working properly

I can't play anymore because my backspace button doesn't work on my XBOX ONE S' virtual keyboard

:)

T4nkEncrypted68, Apr 27, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Fortnite is not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite is not working properly

1. Fortnite is not working properly - Similar Threads - Fortnite working properly

2. Fortnite bundle wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bundle wont work: i recently bought a fortnite bundle for xbox for my pc account and once i put the code in and clicked confirm i exited out the browser and I headed over to my fortnite account and went into the game through the epic games launcher and there was nothing no matter how many...
  3. Fortnite bundle wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite bundle wont work: i recently bought a fortnite bundle for xbox for my pc account and once i put the code in and clicked confirm i exited out the browser and I headed over to my fortnite account and went into the game through the epic games launcher and there was nothing no matter how many...
  4. Microphone not working in fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in fortnite: Hi I’m having issues with my chat in fortnite all of a sudden. It works fine on Xbox party chat and I can see the bar move when I test it in windows. My headset is set as the default on both input and output. I’ve deleted the driver and reinstalled. I’ve done all my updates I...
  5. Microphone not working in fortnite

Microphone not working in fortnite: Hi I’m having issues with my chat in fortnite all of a sudden. It works fine on Xbox party chat and I can see the bar move when I test it in windows. My headset is set as the default on both input and output. I’ve deleted the driver and reinstalled. I’ve done all my updates I...
  6. Microphone not working in fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Fortnite

Fortnite: I went to microsoft and refunded the vbux i bought and it took away my skin which i knew it would do but the thing is it didnt give me my vbux back and it said it gave me 1000 vbux back but it didnt...
  8. Fortnite redemption not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite redemption not working: Hello, I recently got gifted the mainframe pack for fortnite and I redeemed it on the right account, I am however on pc, which shouldn't change much. But when I load up fortnite I don't see said item, it shows up in recent orders but I don't have it in game. Can anyone help?...
  9. Fortnite redemption not working

Fortnite redemption not working: Hello, I recently got gifted the mainframe pack for fortnite and I redeemed it on the right account, I am however on pc, which shouldn't change much. But when I load up fortnite I don't see said item, it shows up in recent orders but I don't have it in game. Can anyone help?...
  10. Microphone detected, but not working in Fortnite

Microphone detected, but not working in Fortnite: Apparently, they detect the mic, but they don't pick up any sound. This problem has been happening in Fortnite for the past 3 weeks. I don't know what to do because I have tried EVERYTHING microsoft wanted me to try....