Windows 10: Fortnite issues

Discus and support Fortnite issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with the game Fortnite. When i put my fps to unlimited it starts to lag my discord chat. When i speak other peoples voices are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MYST JAN, Feb 26, 2019.

1. MYST JAN Win User

Fortnite issues

Hello, I have a problem with the game Fortnite. When i put my fps to unlimited it starts to lag my discord chat. When i speak other peoples voices are all choppy and laggy and have a delay in the speaking. And i also get input lag as in my keyboard has delay. When i press W to sprint it sprints in like a second or 2 seconds. And i've checked the internet and no luck so now i'm at rockbottom and i decided to write to you.

:)

MYST JAN, Feb 26, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Fortnite issues

downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite issues

1. Fortnite issues - Similar Threads - Fortnite issues

2. Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support: Ok, so I'm having issues with Fortnite. I try to open a replay file of a Battle Royal or Zero Build match, but whenever I get to the loading screen, Fortnite crashes. I have contacted Epic Games support, and have trouble shooted a lot of issues with no improvement....
  3. Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support: Ok, so I'm having issues with Fortnite. I try to open a replay file of a Battle Royal or Zero Build match, but whenever I get to the loading screen, Fortnite crashes. I have contacted Epic Games support, and have trouble shooted a lot of issues with no improvement....
  4. Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...: So I noticed about a day or two ago that when I play a different gamemode then try to play battle royale non of my controls work and it messes everything up so I have to always restore everything to default it’s really annoying I hope it’s a glitch and that I’m not the only...
  5. Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...

Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...: So I noticed about a day or two ago that when I play a different gamemode then try to play battle royale non of my controls work and it messes everything up so I have to always restore everything to default it’s really annoying I hope it’s a glitch and that I’m not the only...
  6. Performance issues in Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance issues in Fortnite.: Hi, recently my computer has had issues with running Fortnite well. I used to be able to run relatively high graphics settings and get consistent 60 FPS or higher. However now I struggle with instability, frame drops, and shuddering on much lower settings. All my drivers and...
  7. Performance issues in Fortnite.

Performance issues in Fortnite.: Hi, recently my computer has had issues with running Fortnite well. I used to be able to run relatively high graphics settings and get consistent 60 FPS or higher. However now I struggle with instability, frame drops, and shuddering on much lower settings. All my drivers and...
  8. FORTNITE issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORTNITE issue: whenever I play games or something, I turn on performance mode on, and Idk if I should also have DX 12 d3d12 true or false while on performance mode in fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-issue/f228eca0-feee-4910-8d50-d78d7be7b311
  9. issues with clipping videos on fortnite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    issues with clipping videos on fortnite: this only happens on fortnite, all other games are fine when im clipping on them basically after clipping a video with the windows 10/xbox gamebar i go check it out and the video is frozen but the audio is still working.. i really dont know what to do as it is my first time...
  10. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...