Windows 10: Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

Discus and support Fortnite Metal Team leader pack in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johnjohnsonMRC, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way to refund this purchase and can this product not be bought for PC on the MS store?

:)

johnjohnsonMRC, Aug 25, 2020

2. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack

tylervanbridger, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Aug 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

DaveM121, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

1. Fortnite Metal Team leader pack - Similar Threads - Fortnite Metal Team

2. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  3. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  4. I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I brought Hazard platoon fortnite pack and didnt receive it.: i play fortnite on pc , i brought th ehazard platton pack coz had a gift card but didnt receive the costume and v bucks , its been 2 hrs , please do help . i need to receive it...
  5. Where is my fortnite starter pack?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-fortnite-starter-pack/a444be7d-af6c-4078-9897-8da763453a70
  6. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite: i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack...
  7. Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised: I have bought the Iris pack from the Microsoft store but it is not being recognized on Fortnite. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iris-pack-fortnite-not-working-on-pc-windows-10/3e2d43d0-92c1-41a6-bb36-3e33bb509f12
  8. distorted metalic sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    distorted metalic sound: As of this morning my sound on my laptop is terrible. Haven't added anything, no external speakers, worked fine yesterday. very frustrating! any ideas? thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-metalic-sound/3e5b68f7-8b28-4d54-8ed4-3481f1b857c7
  9. bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.: Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT EXIST. i've been trying everyday for a week now, I contacted epicgames for support and they told me to contact Microsoft, I...
  10. New Metal Gear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Metal Gear: eqMIqJDjarg 104785

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox metal team leader pack