Windows 10: Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support

Discus and support Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Monday, Epic Games announced that DirectX 12 support is coming to Fortnite. And today, the wait is over: anyone updating to the v11.20 patch has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...-and-fortnite/

:)

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...-and-fortnite/

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Fortnite not Running With DX12

I have a problem. My Fortnite is not running. When I run it, it tells me that it fails to find hardware with DX11. But when I checked DirectX Diagnostic Tool, it showed I had DX12. How can I run Fortnite?

HyperKing372, Nov 26, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Fortnite not Running With DX12

Fortnite, as is shown by the error, is not a DX12 game. Fortnite uses DX11, and Win10 comes with all versions of DX, not just DX12.

Did you download and install the game from the EPIC store or somewhere else ?

btw - To determine if your graphics processor can use DX12 you need to click on the
    Display tab in dxdiag and look at the

Feature Levels in the right hand column.

You can verify if all DirectX files are installed by running the DirectX Web Installer...

Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

BossDweeb, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support - Similar Threads - Fortnite has beta

2. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I made some updates on my computer and after the updates MSFS stopped working and every time I start it up, it has an error and says to try switching back to DirectX 11. Do I have to switch back to DirectX 11 or is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Microsoft flight sim directX 12 beta error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim directX 12 beta error: I just installed Microsoft flight sim and when I loaded in it said an error about my drive overheating of over docking now it also says that the direct X 12 that I'm using is in beta and to switch back to DirectX 11. I already tried to change my GPU and I tried to change back...
  4. Microsoft flight sim directX 12 beta error

Microsoft flight sim directX 12 beta error: I just installed Microsoft flight sim and when I loaded in it said an error about my drive overheating of over docking now it also says that the direct X 12 that I'm using is in beta and to switch back to DirectX 11. I already tried to change my GPU and I tried to change back...
  5. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I have been running Flight Simulator and whenever I fly an aircraft or when running for a while it then crashed on me with an error saying:I have been running this game on DirectX 12 Beta but it is very unstable and it is causing the game to crash, and I don't like that so if...
  6. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I have been running Flight Simulator and whenever I fly an aircraft or when running for a while it then crashed on me with an error saying:I have been running this game on DirectX 12 Beta but it is very unstable and it is causing the game to crash, and I don't like that so if...
  7. Fortnite not Running With DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite not Running With DX12: I have a problem. My Fortnite is not running. When I run it, it tells me that it fails to find hardware with DX11. But when I checked DirectX Diagnostic Tool, it showed I had DX12. How can I run Fortnite?...
  8. DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX 12 now supports Variable Rate Shading: One of the sides in the picture below is 14% faster when rendered on the same hardware, thanks to a new graphics feature available only on DirectX 12. Can you spot a difference in rendering quality? [img] Neither can we. Which is why we’re very excited to announce that...
  9. directx 12 not supporting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    directx 12 not supporting: Few days earlier i buy msi gtx 750ti 2gb gpu The box of GPU clearly shown that the card support direct x12 But when i run dxdiag command it shows direct x12 on system tab But under display tab it shows direct x11 Please see the attachment 57250
  10. W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support: Hi there When I run dxdiag via run on W10 (build 9926) (in a VM or as native) It shows 3d support and direct3d acceleration IS enabled even though VMware message says 3d support not available on the Host. W10 comes with DirectX 12 but I don't think it does anything yet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beta dictx 12 pc

2. fornte directx 12 beta download