Windows 10: Fortnite redemption not working

Discus and support Fortnite redemption not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got gifted the mainframe pack for fortnite and I redeemed it on the right account, I am however on pc, which shouldn't change much.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrillCozy, Apr 3, 2022.

1. GrillCozy Win User

Fortnite redemption not working

Hello, I recently got gifted the mainframe pack for fortnite and I redeemed it on the right account, I am however on pc, which shouldn't change much. But when I load up fortnite I don't see said item, it shows up in recent orders but I don't have it in game. Can anyone help?

:)

GrillCozy, Apr 3, 2022

2. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Fortnite redemption not working

Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Fortnite redemption not working

1. Fortnite redemption not working - Similar Threads - Fortnite redemption working

2. Microphone not working in fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in fortnite: Hi I’m having issues with my chat in fortnite all of a sudden. It works fine on Xbox party chat and I can see the bar move when I test it in windows. My headset is set as the default on both input and output. I’ve deleted the driver and reinstalled. I’ve done all my updates I...
  3. Microphone not working in fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in fortnite: Hi I’m having issues with my chat in fortnite all of a sudden. It works fine on Xbox party chat and I can see the bar move when I test it in windows. My headset is set as the default on both input and output. I’ve deleted the driver and reinstalled. I’ve done all my updates I...
  4. Microphone not working in fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fortnite redemption not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite redemption not working: Hello, I recently got gifted the mainframe pack for fortnite and I redeemed it on the right account, I am however on pc, which shouldn't change much. But when I load up fortnite I don't see said item, it shows up in recent orders but I don't have it in game. Can anyone help?...
  6. Minecoin redemption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoin redemption: I bought the Minecraft master collection around May of 2020 and realized I can redeem 700 minecoins to use in game, and I was wondering if it was still possible to receive those coins and how I would do so....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  8. Redemption of Gift Cards

Redemption of Gift Cards: So I purchased a 3 pack of $10 each gift cards. Held them for awhile because I only gift them to my son when he is behaving or doing his chores. I gifted him the last $10 today and scratched it myself. When he went to apply it, it stated it had already been redeemed. I...
  9. Fortnite is not working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fortnite is not working properly: I can't play anymore because my backspace button doesn't work on my XBOX ONE S' virtual keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fortnite-is-not-working-properly/fb56ce8d-366c-4dde-83b3-181d494038c5
  10. code redemption

code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...