Windows 10: Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

Discus and support Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No one is replying to my old question pages so here are the event logs for this error that I am having. I have an Intel HD Graphics 630 Integrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emxleo, Aug 16, 2019.

1. emxleo Win User

Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

No one is replying to my old question pages so here are the event logs for this error that I am having. I have an Intel HD Graphics 630 Integrated graphics card. I have included every event that occurred 10 minutes prior and 10 minutes after the crash. I have also made 3 folders for 3 different variations of the crash that I have.

Crash 1:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoudfY_rPiw3l9xPWJ8JauKGoa7mXw?e=oVOiPh

Crash 2:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoudfY_rPiw3l9xR-rgYteP6Q6r3EQ?e=AX2XMu

Crash 3:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoudfY_rPiw3l9xQc9p3u7i8gcZcXw?e=aegSAp

Thanks for any help you give!

:)

emxleo, Aug 16, 2019
  2. emxleo Win User

Games freezing and crashing spontaneously

Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. Here is how the crash appears in the reliability monitor. I have a low end computer and suspect this may be an issue with the
    integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 card but the fact fortnite runs decently up until it suddenly freezes makes me feel there may be a fixable hardware issue in the computer. Thanks for any help!

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc18f7a11e010
    Parameter 2: fffff80580879940
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 48f8
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_igdkmd64.sys_GEN9KBL_DX10_BBHANG
    Server information: b598be54-b826-4f6b-8e6f-f78b7ce6fa6d

emxleo, Aug 16, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

1. Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously - Similar Threads - Fortnite still freezing

2. Fortnite freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing: When I open my inventory or any other gui on Fortnite the game freezes. It only happens when I am in a game Though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-freezing/5a242ab2-17a4-4321-8db5-cab6d76d275d
  3. Fortnite freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite freezing: When I open my inventory or any other gui on Fortnite the game freezes. It only happens when I am in a game Though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-freezing/5a242ab2-17a4-4321-8db5-cab6d76d275d
  4. Fortnite Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashing: Hi, I recently upgraded from a laptop to a fancy expensive computer.. I am now trying to play fortnite on this computer and i keep receiving this crash message within less then 5 min of playtime. It says to switch from DirectX 12 to DirectX11 which it already was on 11.. i...
  5. Fortnite Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Crashing: Hi, I recently upgraded from a laptop to a fancy expensive computer.. I am now trying to play fortnite on this computer and i keep receiving this crash message within less then 5 min of playtime. It says to switch from DirectX 12 to DirectX11 which it already was on 11.. i...
  6. Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  7. Fortnite freezing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  8. Games freezing and crashing spontaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing and crashing spontaneously: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. Here is how the crash appears in the reliability monitor. I have a low end computer and suspect this may be an issue with the integrated Intel HD...
  9. Spontaneous Freezing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Spontaneous Freezing?: Hi! I have recently upgraded my HP Laptop (of around 4 years old) to Windows 10 from 7. I have had very little to no problems while using it regularly and normally. However, as of today my laptop proceeds to freeze out of nowhere which lasts from a few seconds to a few...
  10. Spontaneous crashes / reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Spontaneous crashes / reboots: Hi All, I’ll start with a potential apology – my W10 PC is crashing – but not with a blue screen. I’m posting here because I couldn’t see anywhere more appropriate. [EDIT - there obviously was a more appropriate place & I see this post has been moved. Thankyou whoever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite freezing windows 10