Windows 10: Fortnite stretched res problem

Discus and support Fortnite stretched res problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, when i play stretched res this thing happens where my game goes black and it tabs out. I have to click back on the game for it to tab back in. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HandsomeWolfie, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Fortnite stretched res problem

Hi, when i play stretched res this thing happens where my game goes black and it tabs out. I have to click back on the game for it to tab back in. I Cant play stretched res bordeless window so can anyone help plz thx

:)

HandsomeWolfie, Oct 5, 2018

2. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

RafaelCatana, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Oct 5, 2018
  4. shunoichi Win User

Fortnite stretched res problem

Windows 10 screen is stretched!

There is no manufacturer listed. It says "to be filled by o.e.m" or something so I'm not sure where I am supposed to go to find a driver update or which one is the right one to use.

But I did complete the bottom steps and there was no change.

At first, I thought it might be a problem caused by the monitor, but when I was installing windows updates, the updating screen was normal and not stretched. However, as soon as it restarted, it was back to being stretched again.

shunoichi, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Fortnite stretched res problem

1. Fortnite stretched res problem - Similar Threads - Fortnite stretched res

2. Fortnite FPS Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite FPS Problems: Hello, I was recently in touch with Epic Games in regards to a performance problem with Fortnite. I was experiencing unstable FPS and was asked by a Epic Games rep to send over various log files for them to analyse for the problem, it turns out this what they advisor found...
  3. Fortnite FPS Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite FPS Problems: Hello, I was recently in touch with Epic Games in regards to a performance problem with Fortnite. I was experiencing unstable FPS and was asked by a Epic Games rep to send over various log files for them to analyse for the problem, it turns out this what they advisor found...
  4. Fortnite FPS Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  6. Streched res

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  7. Streched res

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. stretch res apex legends

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stretch res apex legends: my nvidia control panel has 3 option i know my intel uhd graphics is hadleing that but bc of this i cant make a true strech res i play every game 4:3 but in apex legends just wont work i keep searching for videos how to do it on intel tried but there is black bars even when i...
  9. Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different: [img] My Monitor when I press the button says 1920x1080. I want to fully use 1440x1080 also noticing this slight flicker when playing games etc. Never did this when using windows 7.. Just recently upgraded, any help would be appreciated 129771
  10. Fortnite stretched res problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite stretched res problem: Hi, when i play stretched res this thing happens where my game goes black and it tabs out. I have to click back on the game for it to tab back in. I Cant play stretched res bordeless window so can anyone help plz thx...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite stretched res not working

2. stretched res not working

3. fortnite stretch res

4. how to play stretch res fortnite,
  5. stretched res fortnite,
  6. stretch resolution fortnite downloads,
  7. why is stretched resolution not working,
  8. fortnite stretched resolution not working,
  9. stretched res fortnite download,
  10. stretched res,
  11. fortnite stretched,