Windows 10: Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

Discus and support Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarbaraMozingo1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to fix it or get a refund of the $10.66 that was charged to my Visa?

:)

BarbaraMozingo1, Aug 27, 2018

2. Fortnite V-Bucks! Need help ASAP!!!

So, I wanted redeem my points to get a Microsoft £25 gift voucher which I can then use to get some V-Bucks for my account (Epic Games account on PC). However, as I was reading through the reviews, I saw that once people confirmed
    the purchase, the V-Bucks were sent straight to their XBOX account. I game on PC so is there a way for me to still buy the V-Bucks from the Microsoft Store without them going to my XBOX account which I do not use now?

SteffinSamson, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Preorder fortnite

give me v-bucks in fortnite battle royale

zackmanguffey, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

Purchases

i purchased some v-bucks for fortnite. I wanted to get the starter pack but it wasnt up in the store at that time so i bought 1000 vbucks instead. Today the starter pack was up in the store again. Is it possible for me to get my money back to purchase the
    starter pack?

(none of the catagories fit my question)

JamesOsborn1, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

1. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase - Similar Threads - Fortnite Bucks missing

2. Fortnite v bucks

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite v bucks: I bought the Hazard Platoon Pack on the microsoft store, the website version on pc and I didn't get the items, I don't own xbox, Will I get the items or no? And if yes how long will it takes? I already waited 2 hours...
  3. V-bucks

V-bucks: Where do my v-bucks go when I purchase them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/952f3b88-ee44-4afe-a381-d16085c1198c
  4. v bucks

v bucks: hello,, on the 4/04/21 i brought v bucks from the microsoft store which i was told you can use on pc fortnite. i did not buy in game because i had money in my microsoft account but still have not received them yet.. Any ideas?..is it only for x box?...
  5. V-BUCKS

V-BUCKS: I bought the platoon package from the microsoft site for my pc but i don't know how to use it. I logged into my Xbox account on epic games but after purchasing them. HOW CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/06295fc5-6a69-46f1-bf15-ed69cc2e6d13
  6. Fortnite V-Bucks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fortnite V-Bucks: Hi, I just bought Fortnite V-Bucks on the microsoft account. How do I use them on my fortnite account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/fadd694b-82ba-43ba-850f-90c7e05f11c2
  7. V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite: Twice in the last couple of days I have purchased V-Bucks for Fortnite on my PC. 1st time was by redeeming a gift card and second was from funds in my Microsoft account. On both occasions they have not appeared in Fortnite. Does anyone know what is going on here?? Thanks....
  8. Didn't Receive Purchased V-Bucks on PC

Didn't Receive Purchased V-Bucks on PC: Hi, I have a slight problem,you see i bought some vbucksaround 6k from the microsoft sotre for my fortnite account ,my fortnite account is linked to my xbox account and i play on pc,i am yet to receive my vbucks on my account,I have E-Mailed EpicGames Regarding this problem...
  9. Fortnite V-bucks

Fortnite V-bucks: Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/63b35f61-5089-4d1c-9293-e4e4c08aaf39
  10. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite v-bucks disappeared

2. i bought fortnite v-buck on microsoft what should i do?

3. how to fix vbucks purchase

4. have purchased vbucks from microsoft store but does not reflect in my fortnite account