Windows 10: Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

Discus and support Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarbaraMozingo1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to fix it or get a refund of the $10.66 that was charged to my Visa?

:)

BarbaraMozingo1, Aug 27, 2018

2. Fortnite V-Bucks! Need help ASAP!!!

So, I wanted redeem my points to get a Microsoft £25 gift voucher which I can then use to get some V-Bucks for my account (Epic Games account on PC). However, as I was reading through the reviews, I saw that once people confirmed
    the purchase, the V-Bucks were sent straight to their XBOX account. I game on PC so is there a way for me to still buy the V-Bucks from the Microsoft Store without them going to my XBOX account which I do not use now?

SteffinSamson, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Preorder fortnite

give me v-bucks in fortnite battle royale

zackmanguffey, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

Purchases

i purchased some v-bucks for fortnite. I wanted to get the starter pack but it wasnt up in the store at that time so i bought 1000 vbucks instead. Today the starter pack was up in the store again. Is it possible for me to get my money back to purchase the
    starter pack?

(none of the catagories fit my question)

JamesOsborn1, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

1. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase - Similar Threads - Fortnite Bucks missing

2. V bucks didn't come through

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    V bucks didn't come through: I bought v-bucks earlier today and it didn't come through the system to my epic game account please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-didnt-come-through/a818eedc-b8dd-4883-a2af-6f249d1d5975"
  3. Missing purchased games?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing purchased games?: Yesterday there was a obligatory upload after wich all my purchased games went missing...it says one of my saving space needs to be reconfigured..lost all my apps no i didn’t write the error code...help...
  4. Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite: Any Fortnite players here. I just heard the bombshell that Epic pulled/deleted Fornite ahead of Fortnite 2. Users are going ballistic. Yep, Epic Games just DELETED Fortnite ahead of Chapter 2 142534
  5. My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through: Yesterday I had purchased 1000 V-Bucks through the microsoft store. It is showing that I have Purchased V-Bucks three times from my bank account. Only one is showing up on my microsoft account and i have waited over nine hours for it to come through, I play on my PC, and i...
  6. Purchased Minecraft content is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft content is missing: Hello. I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition and some minecoins. I tried to purchase some items , sometimes I had problems and I fix them by ressetting the app. Now I can't access to my template world Even I have purchased it , sign in to the xbox account that I purchased...
  7. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  8. Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite: When I try to launch Fortnite it tells me "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" I don't know how to fix that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fortnite/b26b782b-2f67-44e6-b8f9-10333a823941
  9. Hyper-V missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V missing: [IMG] Can anyone tell how to do this? here is the link https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4052082/hyper-v-cannot-start-vm-after-you-upgrade-to-windows-10...
  10. Hyper-V is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V is missing: [IMG] I'm unable to install/enable Hyper-V on my laptop after recent Windows 10 update 1709. Its missing everywhere in my laptop. I've tried almost everything. I also opened the group policy editor and in that also the 'Device Credential' option is missing. I've also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought fortnite v-buck on microsoft what should i do?

2. how to fix vbucks purchase

3. have purchased vbucks from microsoft store but does not reflect in my fortnite account