Windows 10: Fortnite V-bucks

Discus and support Fortnite V-bucks in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LantryMcClung, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Fortnite V-bucks

Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do?

:)

LantryMcClung, Sep 2, 2020

2. V-Bucks Fortnite

I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?

ShellClark, Sep 2, 2020
  3. V-Bucks Fortnite

Too add onto this post, I direct you to the epic games forums here where a community manager answered a question that may help you:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battl...

He said "the Windows Store can only purchase V-Bucks on Xbox. However, if your account is linked, you should be able to sync what you purchased with your V-Bucks with PC (though some people are having platform account specific issues with Xbox)."

I hope this helps.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zackary Vanosdol, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Fortnite V-bucks

Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong
    and is there anyway to fix it or get a refund of the $10.66 that was charged to my Visa?

BarbaraMozingo1, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Fortnite V-bucks

1. Fortnite V-bucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite bucks

2. Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic...: Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic Games redemption. Need help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-xbox-gift-cards-get-fortnite-v-bucks-for-pc/2b8a2fc5-91f7-4dd3-8d8b-4f2852627773
  3. Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic...: Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic Games redemption. Need help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-xbox-gift-cards-get-fortnite-v-bucks-for-pc/2b8a2fc5-91f7-4dd3-8d8b-4f2852627773
  4. How am I able to get the v bucks to my fortnite account after purchasing it from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I able to get the v bucks to my fortnite account after purchasing it from Microsoft...: How am I able to get the v bucks to my fortnite account after purchasing it from Microsoft Store?* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: Fortnite* OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  5. Fortnite v bucks

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite v bucks: I bought the Hazard Platoon Pack on the microsoft store, the website version on pc and I didn't get the items, I don't own xbox, Will I get the items or no? And if yes how long will it takes? I already waited 2 hours...
  6. Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...: Ok so it might sound weird but basically i went to microsoft store on my pc and i can rebuy V-bucks from there, but if i do where will the V-bucks go? to my xbox account or my PC account because i play PC....
  7. Fortnite V-Bucks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fortnite V-Bucks: Hi, I just bought Fortnite V-Bucks on the microsoft account. How do I use them on my fortnite account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/fadd694b-82ba-43ba-850f-90c7e05f11c2
  8. V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite: Twice in the last couple of days I have purchased V-Bucks for Fortnite on my PC. 1st time was by redeeming a gift card and second was from funds in my Microsoft account. On both occasions they have not appeared in Fortnite. Does anyone know what is going on here?? Thanks....
  9. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  10. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite v-bucks disappeared