Windows 10: fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to play fortnite on my laptop. windows 10 When i push play on this game it says failed to find graphics adaptor with the minimum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nRogers2019, Aug 14, 2019.

1. fortnite

Hi, i would like to play fortnite on my laptop.

windows 10

When i push play on this game it says failed to find graphics adaptor with the minimum required DX11 feature level.

I have uploaded driver easy, and also DirctX_11

My details as follows. can someone please tell me why this game will still not play.

thank you

windows 10 home 64-bit) 10.0, build 17134

Version: DirectX 12

Feature levels 10_1, 10_0, 9_3, 9_2, 9_1

intel (R) HD Graphics 3000

:)

nRogers2019, Aug 14, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Aug 14, 2019
  3. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

fortnite

fortnite tabbing

Wolfie,

Zackary’s suggestion of using borderless windowed is great and just be what you needed. Be sure also that there are no windows that could try to gain focus on top of Fortnite.

Best of luck.

Ethan B., Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.: I have Ryzen 5 7600x with RX6800XT and 850W Corsair PSU. I've done a clean install of windows 11, updated bios, tried different amd drivers but nothing works and renders fortnite unplayable...
  3. My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.: I have Ryzen 5 7600x with RX6800XT and 850W Corsair PSU. I've done a clean install of windows 11, updated bios, tried different amd drivers but nothing works and renders fortnite unplayable...
  4. Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...: 6Hello, Please may you assist. I have tried reset , uninstall , firewall , as well as the CMD scan and health restore etc but im still having this issue. The other games on epic game are opening except fortnite...
  5. Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...

Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...: 6Hello, Please may you assist. I have tried reset , uninstall , firewall , as well as the CMD scan and health restore etc but im still having this issue. The other games on epic game are opening except fortnite...
  6. Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Lag on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on fortnite: Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps stuttersdown to 120-160fps.l've tried restarting my laptopand the game ,nothing helps.Also this happenedbefore and I fixed it by...
  8. Lag on fortnite

Lag on fortnite: Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps stuttersdown to 120-160fps.l've tried restarting my laptopand the game ,nothing helps.Also this happenedbefore and I fixed it by...
  9. i keep crashing on fortnite like 12 minutes into the game and reliability monitor says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep crashing on fortnite like 12 minutes into the game and reliability monitor says...: and how do I fix this? it also says "hardware error" but how do I find out what part of the pc it is?Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  10. i keep crashing on fortnite like 12 minutes into the game and reliability monitor says...

i keep crashing on fortnite like 12 minutes into the game and reliability monitor says...: and how do I fix this? it also says "hardware error" but how do I find out what part of the pc it is?Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite on windows phone

2. fortnite in windows phone

3. why is fortnite all of a sudden saying failed to find a graphics adapter

4. fortnite for windowsphone,
  5. winsows phone fortnite,
  6. fortnite windows phone