Windows 10: fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi its been a month i have been trying to download fortnite off the micro soft store and i cant it tells me i dont have any applicable devices to play... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kimahanieMorrison, Aug 16, 2019.

1. fortnite

hi its been a month i have been trying to download fortnite off the micro soft store and i cant it tells me i dont have any applicable devices to play the game so i am asking for help

:)

kimahanieMorrison, Aug 16, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Aug 16, 2019
  3. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

fortnite

fortnite tabbing

Wolfie,

Zackary’s suggestion of using borderless windowed is great and just be what you needed. Be sure also that there are no windows that could try to gain focus on top of Fortnite.

Best of luck.

Ethan B., Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...: When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to 60hz and 1080p. The screen also turns black for about 4-5 seconds. I tried updating my drivers but it still did not work....
  3. When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...: When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to 60hz and 1080p. The screen also turns black for about 4-5 seconds. I tried updating my drivers but it still did not work....
  4. Recently my fortnite has been laggy and all my keys take three years to actually work and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently my fortnite has been laggy and all my keys take three years to actually work and...: AAalso wheen ever im playin it my system CPU ussage spikes to 33% and fortnite has nothing to run off basicly because tra;pped at max WHILE IN LOBBYSpecs:GTX 16508 GB of ram12th gen i5 - 12450H500Gb of SSD...
  5. Recently my fortnite has been laggy and all my keys take three years to actually work and...

Recently my fortnite has been laggy and all my keys take three years to actually work and...: AAalso wheen ever im playin it my system CPU ussage spikes to 33% and fortnite has nothing to run off basicly because tra;pped at max WHILE IN LOBBYSpecs:GTX 16508 GB of ram12th gen i5 - 12450H500Gb of SSD...
  6. My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.: I have Ryzen 5 7600x with RX6800XT and 850W Corsair PSU. I've done a clean install of windows 11, updated bios, tried different amd drivers but nothing works and renders fortnite unplayable...
  7. My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.

My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.: I have Ryzen 5 7600x with RX6800XT and 850W Corsair PSU. I've done a clean install of windows 11, updated bios, tried different amd drivers but nothing works and renders fortnite unplayable...
  8. Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...: 6Hello, Please may you assist. I have tried reset , uninstall , firewall , as well as the CMD scan and health restore etc but im still having this issue. The other games on epic game are opening except fortnite...
  9. Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...

Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...: 6Hello, Please may you assist. I have tried reset , uninstall , firewall , as well as the CMD scan and health restore etc but im still having this issue. The other games on epic game are opening except fortnite...
  10. Fortnite : Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. You may not have...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you download fortnite on microsoft store

2. can you download fortnite for pc from microsoft store