Windows 10: fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi its been a month i have been trying to download fortnite off the micro soft store and i cant it tells me i dont have any applicable devices to play... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kimahanieMorrison, Aug 16, 2019.

1. fortnite

hi its been a month i have been trying to download fortnite off the micro soft store and i cant it tells me i dont have any applicable devices to play the game so i am asking for help

:)

kimahanieMorrison, Aug 16, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Aug 16, 2019
  3. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

fortnite

fortnite tabbing

Wolfie,

Zackary’s suggestion of using borderless windowed is great and just be what you needed. Be sure also that there are no windows that could try to gain focus on top of Fortnite.

Best of luck.

Ethan B., Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...
  3. Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously: No one is replying to my old question pages so here are the event logs for this error that I am having. I have an Intel HD Graphics 630 Integrated graphics card. I have included every event that occurred 10 minutes prior and 10 minutes after the crash. I have also made 3...
  4. Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing and crashing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  5. Fortnite freezing spontaneously!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite freezing spontaneously!: Only game I am playing at the moment is Fortnite and I can play normally up until all of a sudden the game freezes and crashes. . I have a low end computer and learnt from a previous thread of mine (...
  6. fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fortnite: Hi, i would like to play fortnite on my laptop. windows 10 When i push play on this game it says failed to find graphics adaptor with the minimum required DX11 feature level. I have uploaded driver easy, and also DirctX_11 My details as follows. can someone please tell...
  7. Fortnite not Running With DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite not Running With DX12: I have a problem. My Fortnite is not running. When I run it, it tells me that it fails to find hardware with DX11. But when I checked DirectX Diagnostic Tool, it showed I had DX12. How can I run Fortnite?...
  8. Uninstall Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Fortnite: What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite? 137242
  9. Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it: So I bought the fortnite breakpoint bundle in the MS and when I tried to redeem it, it says that I don't have the game but I clearly have it on my pc. I even linked the epic games account to the Microsoft one and still it doesn't appear in my game. What should I do or how can...
  10. Sounds, music and chat. Trying to stream Pandora using audio input while playing Fortnite...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sounds, music and chat. Trying to stream Pandora using audio input while playing Fortnite...: I'm having trouble getting Fortnite through my USB headset if my speakers are plugged into my PC's audio input. I went into advanced sound settings on my PC and changed Fortnite to, Speakers (2- USB Audio Device) which is my headset & microphone, but it continues to play the...