Windows 10: Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want play a fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite/20ad469c-a7ef-4aab-a1e2-13f8ce380b92 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WingSale09, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Fortnite

I want play a fortnite

:)

WingSale09, Apr 6, 2021

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Apr 6, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

Honestly just about any decent machine will handle Fortnite with ease so you could probably spend half that and still build a decent machine for Fortnite.

That said, the system listed is a nice build and one that's future proof more demanding games. You might consider building it not just for Fortnite, but other stuff.

Again, any decent system can handle Fortnite so from that perspective the specs listed above is over kill. But if you want something future proof and powerful that system is a nice place to start.

Anyway the only suggestion I have (based on the assumption of an OS drive) is to get a 512gig SSD drive, and put the extra money towards a 2TB or more HDD drive for games and other data. The only real difference between putting games on an SSD drive vs. HDD drive is faster load times. The other thing you could do, though it's more money, is again, go with a 515gig SSD for the OS, and a 1TB SSD for games and data.

I just don't see an OS drive needing a 1TB SSD drive. I've got multiple SSD drives in my system with the OS drive being a 512gig SSD drive and my other SSD drives holding other data. The OS drive houses all the OS's native files and folders - Documents, Pictures, Music, Downloads, while the data that my go into those folders is placed on the other drives - Gaming, Music, Photo, Misc. Data.

My two cents.

sygnus21, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Fortnite

downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  3. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  4. Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite: Every time I try to run Fortnite I get a BSOD with a "Kernel Security Failure". I have tried different display driver versions. Removed unused software, run sfc /scannow all with no success....
  5. Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite

Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite: Every time I try to run Fortnite I get a BSOD with a "Kernel Security Failure". I have tried different display driver versions. Removed unused software, run sfc /scannow all with no success....
  6. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  7. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  8. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  10. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...