Windows 10: Forum background....

Discus and support Forum background.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you for the poppy field background to commemorate military personnel who have died in war. 121431 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr00zng, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Forum background....

Thank you for the poppy field background to commemorate military personnel who have died in war.

:)

Cr00zng, Nov 11, 2018

2. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Nov 11, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Forum background....

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Forum background.... suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Forum background....

1. Forum background.... - Similar Threads - Forum background

2. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  3. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  4. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  5. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...: Can't add money to child's account.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-account/d6af65ac-84cc-4306-bb1b-b3ff6c08da17...
  7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...: Can't add money to child's account.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-account/d6af65ac-84cc-4306-bb1b-b3ff6c08da17...
  8. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...: My Spotify has an issue where it says the specified user does not have a profile, I want to get access to the files because I have deleted and redownloaded spotify to no avail. My computer will not let me into windowsapps because it is securely protected for some reason and...
  9. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...: My Spotify has an issue where it says the specified user does not have a profile, I want to get access to the files because I have deleted and redownloaded spotify to no avail. My computer will not let me into windowsapps because it is securely protected for some reason and...
  10. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...