Windows 10: Forum Help

Discus and support Forum Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, This post is in the wrong category, because the correct categories aren't working. When I try to ask a question in the "Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cShane, Oct 23, 2018.

1. cShane Win User

Forum Help

Greetings,

This post is in the wrong category, because the correct categories aren't working. When I try to ask a question in the "Community Participation Center" by clicking the Submit button, the button, topic, and subtopic goes dim, and the question isn't posted:

Forum Help 10e156c0-ec66-4f72-8b70-8b5f4015259f?upload=true.png

How can I get help for Microsoft Answers?

Thanks,

Shane.

:)

cShane, Oct 23, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 23, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Forum Help suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Forum Help

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Forum Help

1. Forum Help - Similar Threads - Forum Help

2. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  3. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  4. Help re: stopping my forum text appearing with BBCode underneath it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help re: stopping my forum text appearing with BBCode underneath it: Hi.My specs:Probably more than needed. Dell Latitude Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 2620M @ 2.70GHz 57 °C Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology RAM 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz 9-9-9-24 Motherboard Dell Inc. 0J4TFW CPU 1 Graphics Generic PnP Monitor...
  5. Help re: stopping my forum text appearing with BBCode underneath it

Help re: stopping my forum text appearing with BBCode underneath it: Hi.My specs:Probably more than needed. Dell Latitude Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 2620M @ 2.70GHz 57 °C Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology RAM 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz 9-9-9-24 Motherboard Dell Inc. 0J4TFW CPU 1 Graphics Generic PnP Monitor...
  6. Help re: stopping my forum text appearing with BBCode underneath it

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.: Does anyone here know how to get rid of the purple. orange or yellow higlighting that chrome puts on text after one does a search. There used to be a flag that said something like scroll to text fragment or highlighting, something like that but i can't find it anymoreI know...
  8. chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.

chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.: Does anyone here know how to get rid of the purple. orange or yellow higlighting that chrome puts on text after one does a search. There used to be a flag that said something like scroll to text fragment or highlighting, something like that but i can't find it anymoreI know...
  9. chrome forum won't help. The category is not here.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums

I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums: I am being told that I am violating the guidelines of the Microsoft Start Community forums. When I check I find that I am not. What the hell is the problem? Are you people using an algorithm for your moderator?* Moved from Community Center...