Windows 10: forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums

Discus and support forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; its official, windows 10 it is 1896 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by wakadoo, Sep 29, 2014.

1. wakadoo Win User

forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums

its official, windows 10 it is

:)

wakadoo, Sep 29, 2014

2. Need help with a forum!

What about a different browser? To test that idea you could even try using IE for its Developer Tools, Emulation tab. Or, since you have W10, what about Edge instead?

The search there works. It's not very useful and they challenge you with a Capcha.

Search | LMB Eternal

Hmm... I tried using that page's Login button and got redirected to a different host. There is a "short video" there which you should probably watch. It indicates there may have been a security upgrade that you may need to get involved with.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Yes, I have tried with a different browser. I tried with Edge and FireFox. I don't know what you want me to do with the search.

HunterSmith2700, Sep 29, 2014
  3. Need help with a forum!

Hia! You guys are my last hope. Recently I have tried to join a ProBoards forum. I have registered correctly, but when I go to login, it says "redirecting..." and then just goes to the homepage, and I'm not signed in. I would have contacted ProBoards for
    help, but the only way to do that is through their forum, which you need to be signed into to get any help. But seeing as how I can't sign in, that place won't work, and they don't have an email support, this is my only option. I have tried with different
    accounts, different computers, I've cleared by cache, used a private window, changed my browser, but nothing has worked. I had a friend of mine login to my account at his house, and it worked fine. I just don't understand it. It is very important to me that
    I get this fixed. Please help!

The forum I'm trying to access is legomessage.boards.net

HunterSmith2700, Sep 29, 2014
  4. davehc Win User

I think I recall the Admin saying he already has one?

davehc, Sep 29, 2014
  5. elhassan Win User
Thema:

1. forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums - Similar Threads - forum name needs

2. forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forum: HiIs there a forum for my MSN Hotmail outlook All my important mail is being routed to junk email bypassing the inbox ?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/8ffc6768-456c-48e0-ac90-568557a75688
  3. forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forum: HiIs there a forum for my MSN Hotmail outlook All my important mail is being routed to junk email bypassing the inbox ?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/8ffc6768-456c-48e0-ac90-568557a75688
  4. forum

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. FORUM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FORUM: Is there a Samsung forum looking for an exterior battery charger for my 6s6 phone if it exists? Thank you TIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/e4863c6e-d6f9-49a0-87f5-91788e355ffb
  6. this forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    this forum: how is in any way going to get an answer to my question ? I also have problems with my email guess I wont get that fixed either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-forum/e28feb29-211e-4106-bca4-627f7046c4e6
  7. new to this forum- need help

in Windows 10 Support
    new to this forum- need help: Hi, I'm glad I found this forum, and I hope someone here can help. I don't have much tech knowledge, and don't understand most of the terminology. FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS I've been having ongoing and often extreme problems with hacking and hacking attempts. It's occurred on...
  8. New to Windows 10 Forums

in Windows 10 Support
    New to Windows 10 Forums: Already confused as to how to Introduce myself to the 145107-welcome-tenforum as described "Welcome , Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello and introducing yourself to our community in the...
  9. Public **** Forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Public **** Forum: If I am on Microsoft's official website I would like an answer from Microsoft and not directed to a public forum. I can do THAT with a simple web search and they are never helpful, because the answers are always from basement yahoos that THINK they know, or from Virus...
  10. Ten Forums backend software name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ten Forums backend software name?: Hey guys, Tenforums is running on which forum based software like mybb, vbulletin? Regards. 123913