Windows 10: Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working

Discus and support Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there. On W8.1 Enterprise X-64 (Host machine) with latest updates applied I'm getting IE 11 has stopped working messages whenever I click a Link... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Sep 30, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working

Hi there.

On W8.1 Enterprise X-64 (Host machine) with latest updates applied I'm getting IE 11 has stopped working messages whenever I click a Link in members posts. Chrome though works just fine and so does a VM windows 8.1 where I haven't applied the latest update.

It happens about 90% of the time when I click on a link - doesn't matter what the link is.

No viruses (AFAIK) on the machine.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Curly36HG Win User

Printer problem "FDPrint.DLL has stopped working".

I am also getting this now I have upgraded to Windows 10. The exact message is "Function Discovery Print Provider Dll has stopped working". It happens when I am using the Ink Cartridge Replacement facility in Printing Preferences. My carriage holding
    the ink cartridges stopped moving to the open space automatically when the printer door is opened a long time ago. I need to use this facility in order to change cartridges. Everything else is working fine. It tells me that Windows will close the programme
    and notify me if a solution is available. I need to replace my black cartridge. I have tried troubleshooting as you have suggested above. Windows 10 has obviously messed something up with the driver. Please help. Thank you

Curly36HG, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Printer problem "FDPrint.DLL has stopped working".

I am getting the message "Function Discovery Print Provider DLL has stopped working". I have been able to print a test page, but when I try to print a large document the printer just does not work. How can I solve this problem If it is a DLL file causing
    it.

rowanthree, Sep 30, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Just tried in IE11 on 8.1 and everything is working fine for me, is anybody else having any issues?

z3r010, Sep 30, 2014
  5. Golden Win User
    No...works fine for me. No problem. W8.1 + IE11.

Golden, Sep 30, 2014
  6. blueelvis Win User
    I am seeing the forum sections as Zoomed or you can say as bigger headings. Please do not think that I have zoomed it.

blueelvis, Sep 30, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    I am also using IE11 on 8.1 and am having no problems.

LittleJay, Sep 30, 2014
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I've undid the latest updates and re-applied

Now it's working properly. Perhaps I didn't do the update properly.

Thanks.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working - Similar Threads - Forum problem IE11

2. Bad_module_info has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_module_info has stopped working: A window for "bad_module_info has stopped working" appeared sometime over the weekend. It came to my attention upon logging in this Monday morning. Account was not signed out over the weekend; but, it was locked. Windows 10 Pro 1809 17763.437 I did a search and what...
  3. BSvcProcessor has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    BSvcProcessor has stopped working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The error BSvcProcessor has stopped working can be annoying. We can close the error window, but it doesn’t resolve the root problem. The BSvcProcessor program is associated with Bing. It is a part of the package for Microsoft Bing Desktop [...] This post...
  4. IE11 has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11 has disappeared.: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks * Original title: IE11...
  5. Bluetooth Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Has Stopped Working: Bluetooth had worked fine since I got my laptop in January until today. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I have no clue how to...
  6. Mail has stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail has stopped working: my mail has stopped working and I need some help getting it back to working. it receives email but I cannot send email. I have worked with my email provider and they have determined that it is a windows 10 issue? please help....
  7. Spellchecker has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spellchecker has stopped working.: Since the April update of Microsoft 10 my spellcheck won't work on anything but Microoft Office. I go into my setting, language etc and there is an option to turn the spellcheck on or off but it is greyed out. I am not great typist and when trying to type quickly mistakes...
  8. gswin32c.exe has stopped working

gswin32c.exe has stopped working: Got this message while building and sending emails using Outlook as OLE process. What does this mean? How is it corrected or dealt with?...
  9. touchpad has stopped working

touchpad has stopped working: Hi, I have got a Lenovo G50 laptop and my touch pad has just stopped working, has anyone got any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/touchpad-has-stopped-working/652e0d18-f543-4a46-bdeb-3dae23236958
  10. IE11 Problem...

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Problem...: OK, here's a strange one: Upgrade my wife's machine from 7 to 10. Upgrade seems to go perfectly. Enable Administrator account (because we ALL log in as administrator around here, it's just easier) and all her settings, etc. are there... ...EXCEPT, when I run IE11, the...