Windows 10: forward emails

Discus and support forward emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZiggiandRosie, Aug 9, 2018.

1. forward emails

When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address.

Is this possible.

I am using windows 10 email app.

:)

ZiggiandRosie, Aug 9, 2018

2. Email is sent when trying to forward.

Hi,

Provide us more information about the issue to assist you better.

• Does this happen with the same Microsoft Account?
    • Does it happen with a particular email that you are trying to forward?

We suggest you to try to send a different email or try with a different account and check if you face the similar issue.

Ravinath P, Aug 9, 2018
  3. forwarding an email with pictures

Hi Robert,

There are several reasons why the pictures isn't sending. One of which is if it isn't attached properly. Please tell us more about your issue by answering the following questions:

• What is your email service provider?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Does this happen with all pictures that you send?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Aug 9, 2018
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

forward emails

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

forward emails

1. forward emails - Similar Threads - forward emails

2. I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...: I have no problems forwarding a text to anyone else's email. When the error message states to send to postmaster, who am I sending it to. I clear my cache weekly and. Do not have many emails stored....
  3. I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...: I have no problems forwarding a text to anyone else's email. When the error message states to send to postmaster, who am I sending it to. I clear my cache weekly and. Do not have many emails stored....
  4. I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  6. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  7. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

8. How to forward an email in Windows 10Pro? We're not in Windows 10 anymore!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to forward an email in Windows 10Pro? We're not in Windows 10 anymore!: Windows 10 Pro make it bizarre to forward an email. Please share a simpler way ala Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-forward-an-email-in-windows-10pro-were-not/43820278-c966-4ecb-b74e-decc7eeec279
  9. How to forward an email in Windows 10Pro? We're not in Windows 10 anymore!

How to forward an email in Windows 10Pro? We're not in Windows 10 anymore!: Windows 10 Pro make it bizarre to forward an email. Please share a simpler way ala Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-forward-an-email-in-windows-10pro-were-not/43820278-c966-4ecb-b74e-decc7eeec279
  10. How to forward an email in Windows 10Pro? We're not in Windows 10 anymore!

in Windows 10 Customization