Windows 10: forwarding mail in mail app

Discus and support forwarding mail in mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by annickcarstens, Aug 15, 2018.

1. forwarding mail in mail app

I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this?

:)

annickcarstens, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 15, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

forwarding mail in mail app

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

forwarding mail in mail app

1. forwarding mail in mail app - Similar Threads - forwarding mail mail

2. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  3. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail: Hello, I can add signature with picture If I compose an e-mail from beginning and there is no error. But If I reply or forward an e-mail, app removes image on signature or mail body. And It shows image as an attachment like shown below. [ATTACH] I think there is a...
  5. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?: when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an attachment. with other windows mail apps exp. outlook it gave you an option to do so, but with windows 10 mail you need to save...
  6. Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail

Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail: Hello! How can I change localized prefix for replied and forwarded mail (ODP and PD in Polish version) to international RE and FW in Windows 10 Mail App? Windows 10 Pro 1903 (18362.267) Robert Drygas...
  7. Mail App, Organizing mail

Mail App, Organizing mail: How to apply some message rule to automatically receiving/placing of messages into the particular folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-organizing-mail/68685f99-f3f6-4216-bb61-c7e765610697
  8. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955
  10. Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

in Windows 10 News
    Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards: This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding: Yahoo has disabled automatic email forwarding from one account to another, making it difficult for users wishing to switch providers following recent hacking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forwarding in mail app