Windows 10: Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point PC

Discus and support Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Forza Horizon 4 as part of the XBox game pass for PC. The game starts of with the standard play sequence of Autmun, then Winter and so on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrameetPatnaik, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point PC

I installed Forza Horizon 4 as part of the XBox game pass for PC. The game starts of with the standard play sequence of Autmun, then Winter and so on.

Every single time when I am in the Winter sequence Race to the Frozen Lake at about 70% completion, the game crashes.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game as well. Still the same problem.

Fed up - I downloaded a different version of Forza Horizon 4 as well Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, still, the same result.

The PC is fairly good - intel i9 10900K, RTX 2080 Ti, 64 Gb RAM.

I am not sure if this is an external issue driver/ hardware etc. since the crash happens at the exact same point every time.

Any ideas?

:)

PrameetPatnaik, Jul 23, 2020

2. Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point | PC

I installed Forza Horizon 4 as part of the XBox game pass for PC. The game starts of with the standard play sequence of Autmun, then Winter and so on.

Every single time when I am in the Winter sequence (Race to the Frozen Lake) at about 70% completion, the game crashes.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game as well. Still the same problem.

Fed up - I downloaded a different version of Forza Horizon 4 as well (Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition), still, the same result.

The PC is fairly good - intel i9 10900K, RTX 2080 Ti, 64 Gb RAM.

I am not sure if this is an external issue (driver/ hardware etc.) since the crash happens at the exact same point every time.

Any ideas?

PrameetPatnaik, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Andre for Directly, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point PC

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point PC

1. Forza 4 Horizon Crashing at Exact Same Point PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 crash at exact same spot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crash at exact same spot: Keep crashing at the same progression, start a new save crash at the same point again. Could not load the save, will just keep on crashing.Try everything inhttps://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360007593074-My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PCThey ask...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crash at exact same spot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crash at exact same spot: Keep crashing at the same progression, start a new save crash at the same point again. Could not load the save, will just keep on crashing.Try everything inhttps://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360007593074-My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PCThey ask...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing: I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes black and closes after a few seconds. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Nvidia 1660 Super, and 32gb of RAM. Windows and my...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...