Windows 10: Forza 4 Horizon

Discus and support Forza 4 Horizon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,, I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass. The problem is that it can't save anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Honkalknuppel, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Forza 4 Horizon

Hi All,,

I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass.

The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable.

This even happens when I was online.

Biggest issue is that my campaign progress isn't saved.

The Xbox app says I have played over 10 hours, and have the achievement of buying my first car.

After starting the game from the same app I only see my first car and have to do the first race again.

What I can't do:

Edit / modify cars ingame, it can't save.

Save campaign progress.

What I can do:

Play online

See other players driving

Switch lobbys

I hope someone knows the answer.

:)

Honkalknuppel, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  3. camoxiong Win User
    Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Forza 4 Horizon

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Forza 4 Horizon

1. Forza 4 Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Windows Store wont update my forza horizon 4, it say i dont have enough free space.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store wont update my forza horizon 4, it say i dont have enough free space.: i'have problem on microsoft store games update on forza horizon 4, the updates is only 500mb but ms store keep saying that i dont have any space left. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers: https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-does-not-connect-to-the-servers/cc095cd5-aaa9-4367-a622-d0c89de8ec00
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen: Recently after the update of FH4, the game just crashes on startup. In details, the game crash at the moment where it shows the disclaimer. Loads for a while and quits unexpectedly to desktop. My specs for reference: Dell G3 3579 CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz...
  5. forza horizon 4 no audio in gameplay on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 no audio in gameplay on pc.: hey when i launch the game i can hear the cutscenes but when i am actually playing the game i cant hear anything at all, can anyone help me with how to get sound?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  7. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.: Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now). And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously D:), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not Logging me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not Logging me in?: I bought FH4 Yesterday and installed it overnight, when i woke up i tried to play the game and it confronted me with an error of "You mus be signed in to continue", i tried Rebooting , Restarting the Game, signing in and out of my account and it just continues to tell me i...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash at Main Menu

Forza Horizon 4 Crash at Main Menu: So I am having a problem where I start up FH4 and get to the main menu. After it loads up and I press enter to continue it freezes for a second then crashes. I have tried resetting the app. I have reinstalled the game 4 times. I have checked for any and all programs that may...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crash at Main Menu

Forza Horizon 4 Crash at Main Menu: So I am having a problem where I start up FH4 and get to the main menu. After it loads up and I press enter to continue it freezes for a second then crashes. I have tried resetting the app. I have reinstalled the game 4 times. I have checked for any and all programs that may...