Windows 10: Forza 4 Horizon

Discus and support Forza 4 Horizon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,, I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass. The problem is that it can't save anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Honkalknuppel, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Forza 4 Horizon

Hi All,,

I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass.

The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable.

This even happens when I was online.

Biggest issue is that my campaign progress isn't saved.

The Xbox app says I have played over 10 hours, and have the achievement of buying my first car.

After starting the game from the same app I only see my first car and have to do the first race again.

What I can't do:

Edit / modify cars ingame, it can't save.

Save campaign progress.

What I can do:

Play online

See other players driving

Switch lobbys

I hope someone knows the answer.

:)

Honkalknuppel, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  3. camoxiong Win User
    Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Forza 4 Horizon

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Forza 4 Horizon

1. Forza 4 Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...
  3. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...
  4. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  5. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module: Here's the eventviewer reportFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.466.445.0, time stamp: 0x6053d621Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6Exception code: 0xc0000008Fault offset: 0x0000000000102856Faulting process...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module

Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module: Here's the eventviewer reportFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.466.445.0, time stamp: 0x6053d621Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6Exception code: 0xc0000008Fault offset: 0x0000000000102856Faulting process...
  8. changing forza horizon 5 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing forza horizon 5 account: As long as my microsoft account has been hack at last week, i have opend a new account but the issue is i cant log in to my forza horizon 5, it allways need me to identify the account that have been hack, but i cant access the account already, how did i change the account.I...
  9. changing forza horizon 5 account

changing forza horizon 5 account: As long as my microsoft account has been hack at last week, i have opend a new account but the issue is i cant log in to my forza horizon 5, it allways need me to identify the account that have been hack, but i cant access the account already, how did i change the account.I...
  10. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...