Windows 10: Forza 4 Horizon

Discus and support Forza 4 Horizon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,, I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass. The problem is that it can't save anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Honkalknuppel, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Forza 4 Horizon

Hi All,,

I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass.

The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable.

This even happens when I was online.

Biggest issue is that my campaign progress isn't saved.

The Xbox app says I have played over 10 hours, and have the achievement of buying my first car.

After starting the game from the same app I only see my first car and have to do the first race again.

What I can't do:

Edit / modify cars ingame, it can't save.

Save campaign progress.

What I can do:

Play online

See other players driving

Switch lobbys

I hope someone knows the answer.

:)

Honkalknuppel, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  3. camoxiong Win User
    Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Forza 4 Horizon

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Forza 4 Horizon

1. Forza 4 Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup: My PC is a HP Envy Phoenix 810-477na with 12GB of RAM, an nVidia GeForce GTX 970, and an Intel i7-4790 CPU. This is the control panel reliability report I received about the app: Source ForzaHorizon4.exe Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎14/‎02/‎2020 00:00...
  3. Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall: i wanted to uninstall Forza horizon 4 but in the "Apps & features" screen of the setings app it showed forza was using 3gb and after the uninstall id freed up like 2gb and now i still got a 74.6BG folder C:\Program...
  4. Sufficient privileges Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sufficient privileges Forza horizon 4: Trying to join an online session and its saying content is locked and it cannot communicate with the server please try again later and when trying to join a community event it says you received an invite but your account doesnt have sufficient privileges to join right now my...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 keeps uninstalling itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps uninstalling itself.: It randomly works after doing a bunch of things, and then uninstalls itself after every time i play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-keeps-uninstalling-itself/f9f72aeb-f67d-4b1f-b1ec-2dbdf3508d88
  6. Microsoft store not installing/downloading forza horizon properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installing/downloading forza horizon properly: At first I thought it was a game problem but after talking with somebody who has had no end of problems with the store it seems the store is at fault. I have downloaded and installed the game more times than I care to remember only to get application hang error, can we please...
  7. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  8. forza horizon 4 demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 demo: hello everyone I hope everyone is fine .I have downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo but it is showing a error like fh001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-demo/acf5ea15-51a3-4d6f-beb3-80161b48228d
  9. I cant install forza horizon 4 please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant install forza horizon 4 please help.: hi ive been trying to install forza horizon 4 for so long now, i spent heaps of money on the game only for it to not even start to install, i jusit keep getting the same error Code: 0x80070015, i have tried almost every fix like resetting cache, trouble shooter ect ect ect,...
  10. Paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard

Paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard: I just paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, after going through 3 different e-mails not being able to verify them because my old Phone number is in use, and I have to wait a month for the 'security' settings to change to an alternative e-mail. I wonder, if I buy a...