Windows 10: Forza 4 install

Discus and support Forza 4 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't install Forza 4 on my Windows 10 computer, I've tried almost every suggestion on this forum and still have the issue. If someone knows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChanelSimpson, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Forza 4 install

I can't install Forza 4 on my Windows 10 computer, I've tried almost every suggestion on this forum and still have the issue.

If someone knows how to solve my problem, I would appreciate the help, please.

:)

ChanelSimpson, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Andre for Directly, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Forza 4 install

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Forza 4 install

1. Forza 4 install - Similar Threads - Forza install

2. Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass: Hi, currently trying to install FH5 on PC Gamepass and having issues.All other games on the Xbox app/ Microsoft store download fine, albiet slowly at 15MB/s I have 150MB/s ethernet, but Forza refuses to download. It starts at 15MB/s then rapidly drops below 1MB/s, often...
  3. Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass: Hi, currently trying to install FH5 on PC Gamepass and having issues.All other games on the Xbox app/ Microsoft store download fine, albiet slowly at 15MB/s I have 150MB/s ethernet, but Forza refuses to download. It starts at 15MB/s then rapidly drops below 1MB/s, often...
  4. Many Bluescreens since I installed Forza Horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many Bluescreens since I installed Forza Horizon 5: Many Bluescreens since I installed Forza Horizon 5deleted now. I had many Bluescreens. Those happens even when I deleted forza. Because forza was crashing laptop inside game. It's mostly another Error Reason so I don't know how to fix this....
  5. Many Bluescreens since I installed Forza Horizon 5

Many Bluescreens since I installed Forza Horizon 5: Many Bluescreens since I installed Forza Horizon 5deleted now. I had many Bluescreens. Those happens even when I deleted forza. Because forza was crashing laptop inside game. It's mostly another Error Reason so I don't know how to fix this....
  6. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a look if the disk is damaged or scratched and its not and i have restarted the...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a look if the disk is damaged or scratched and its not and i have restarted the...
  8. Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on my Microsoft account in 2018. I've been reinstalling over the years without issue until now. I cannot find it in the Microsoft store app library -> Games. When logging into my account on a browser, the purchase shows up in my purchase...
  9. Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10

Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on my Microsoft account in 2018. I've been reinstalling over the years without issue until now. I cannot find it in the Microsoft store app library -> Games. When logging into my account on a browser, the purchase shows up in my purchase...
  10. Can't install my Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition. I just can install the base game

Can't install my Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition. I just can install the base game: Just title, I bought the Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition back then in 2017 when it was released. And now I just can install the basic edition from the Windows Store. Whenever I try to install the ultimate with all the DLC's it says: "License adquisition" and after a while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 4 windows store fail install

2. problem with unistall forza horizon 4

3. Forza instal

4. forza 4 instaling