Windows 10: Forza 4 install

Discus and support Forza 4 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't install Forza 4 on my Windows 10 computer, I've tried almost every suggestion on this forum and still have the issue. If someone knows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChanelSimpson, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Forza 4 install

I can't install Forza 4 on my Windows 10 computer, I've tried almost every suggestion on this forum and still have the issue.

If someone knows how to solve my problem, I would appreciate the help, please.

:)

ChanelSimpson, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Andre for Directly, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Forza 4 install

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Forza 4 install

1. Forza 4 install - Similar Threads - Forza install

2. Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor?: I don't have the option to install Forza Horizon 3 from the microsoft/windows store. I don't know why but here is one possibility - in the minimum system requirements, it states that a Core i3 is the minimum processor that can be used for forza. However, it doesn't state a...
  3. Can't install forza 4 horizon on windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install forza 4 horizon on windows 10 laptop: Can't download Forza 4 horizon on my laptop. Tends to download and after while keeps showing error.Tried restarting laptop and turning it off and trying again. Everythings seems to fail. Pls help.[IMG]...
  4. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: I just bought FH4 from the Microsoft Store but I can`t install it. When I click the Install button on the game page it does the animation but it doesn`t start, I tried doing a Clean Boot and reloging into the MS Store account but none of those two worked. I don`t know if it...
  6. Trying to install Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition from the Windows Store, getting error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition from the Windows Store, getting error: As stated in the title Error 0x803FB107 Tried various fixes and none have worked. Just lost £65, absolutely furious. no refunds accepted.......
  7. Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC: The DLC I purchased for Forza Horizon 3 in the microsoft store won't install. It shows up in my library. But When I go to install it says it can't find any linked device (despite me being signed in on the very device I'm trying to install it on to). I've tried:...
  8. I can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Forza Horizon 4: Hi.I bought Forza Horizon 4 today,and I am unable to install the game,it says:"Couldn't install,we'll retry shortly".I have tried all solutions I could find on the Google,except reinstalling the Windows.Please help me ! (and sorry if my English is bad)...
  9. unable to install forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install forza horizon 4: I am unable to install FH4, it just says manage, then lists my old devices. it shows a small ! and when i hold my mouse on it, it says 'does not work on this device' current specs are i7 5820k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram so should be able to run. already tried the wsreset that...
  10. Can't Re-install Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Re-install Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I have had FH4 on my PC before I wiped it due to it getting full. I was hoping to use RAID but apparently my motherboard is incapable of doing so. So I went back to Microsoft store to re-install FH4 only to see the install button grayed out. I got FH3 to download no problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Forza instal

2. forza 4 instaling