Windows 10: Forza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD

Discus and support Forza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, after moving my Forza Horizon 4 installation from my old System SSD C: to my new games SSD H: I don't have motor sounds anymore for some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dsdl, Nov 3, 2019.

1. dsdl Win User

Forza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD

Hi there,

after moving my Forza Horizon 4 installation from my old System SSD C: to my new games SSD H: I don't have motor sounds anymore for some of my cars. When I'm driving those, you can just hear the sounds of the tires, other cars on the map and hit sounds if you crash into something. Other cars I own have normal motor sounds and everything's working fine and yet I didn't see a real pattern.

I googled and other persons seem to have had the same issue. However, I didn't find a solution to it. Is there any yet?

Thank you very much!

:)

dsdl, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now).

And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously DForza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD :), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn eternity. So I decided to try to copy it from
    E: drive. For that I started a download in Windows Store paused the download and closed the store. I found the folder of the game on my SSD, deleted it and pasted the folder from E: drive.

But it says:

"Your organization does not allow you to place this file there"

Please help.

Igor Linken, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Forza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD

Andre for Directly, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Forza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD

1. Forza 4 some motorsounds missing after moving to other SSD - Similar Threads - Forza motorsounds missing

2. Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move: I'm downloading forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store and so far I'm at 61.14 gb and the progress bar has moved not even 5% of the way....
  3. Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4: Hi! I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed How do I retrive all my progress and cars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4/fe0b6e66-99c0-44a9-a53a-81d0c4834b29
  4. Unable to move Forza Horizon 4 to Drive E

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to move Forza Horizon 4 to Drive E: Hello So not long ago I reset my Windows and i forgot to uninstall Forza Horizon 4 on my E drive, eventually i used a tutorial from YouTube to manually delete it using "take ownership: registry, it made me access the Windows Apps folder and delete the game manually,...
  5. Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4: Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4/40939bff-ba7a-4425-920b-4b025bae1a49
  6. Moving Forza Horizon 4 to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving Forza Horizon 4 to my hard drive: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phd_Patrick342 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inciin/moving_forza_horizon_4_to_my_hard_drive/
  7. Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted

Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted: Hey, I moved my Forza 4 to a new Hard Drive I installed. Formatted properly, everything okay. After I moved the game it displayed as 4MBs in the App list and I couldn't open the game from the Start menu. I can't manually delete the game because it requires special...
  8. Forza horizon 4 icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 icon missing: I have installed forza 4 on my pc with latest windows 10 build I followed steps like turn on developer mode and disable the antivirus But still after install no icon to lunch the game...
  9. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.: Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now). And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously D:), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive: Hello, I needed to swap my games disk D: for larger one. I moved all stuff from there to spinning drive E:. changed SSD for bigger, formatted as D: and moved files from other games back. I am unable to move Forza Horizon 4. I was able to successfully move Forza to drive E:...