Windows 10: forza 4 start up crashing

Discus and support forza 4 start up crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi every time I launch forza 4 it crashes i have tired everything online. eg uninstall and reinstall twice now. nothing working IM LOST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sparkymularky, May 2, 2021.

1. forza 4 start up crashing

hi every time I launch forza 4 it crashes i have tired everything online. eg uninstall and reinstall twice now. nothing working IM LOST

:)

sparkymularky, May 2, 2021
  2. Andre for Directly, May 2, 2021
  3. Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing

So my forza horizon 4 keeps crashing shortly after I start playing it. Sometimes I would start driving and then it would crash.

ShamuelHashan, May 2, 2021
  4. Brør Win User

forza 4 start up crashing

Forza Horizon 4 - Game crashes - I have the solution

I still get crashes after trying your suggestions. I thought the crashes was gone, but it happens all of a sudden if im racing, are in the world map on Forza H4 or just start the game and press on continue. It also happens in other games using the Xbox Beta
    app.

I reverted every step i did on my original posts with Game Bar disabled and such, but I still crashes with Game Bar enabled or disabled.

I also installed the gforce driver v. 436.30 as suggested from the official forums for Forza since its a known issue with new gforce drivers with crashes. I still get crashes.

I downloaded this game from the Xbox Game Pass-subscription I have. I don't own the game but play it using a monthly subscription.

Brør, May 2, 2021
Thema:

forza 4 start up crashing

1. forza 4 start up crashing - Similar Threads - forza start crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start: When launching forza horizon 4, the picture loads up and closes instantly, I've reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work?Any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-on-start/d1f37614-4975-462c-a079-1cfbdedd81c6
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start: When launching forza horizon 4, the picture loads up and closes instantly, I've reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work?Any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-on-start/d1f37614-4975-462c-a079-1cfbdedd81c6
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up: Iv went through the forum and tried all suggested fixes and nothing is working. Error report showed - Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6053d93d Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp:...
  5. When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes: Each time i start FH4 it crashes. ive tried at least like 30 times and only once it has worked. It has bothered me as I was going to record a video, but now I cant. This is a new Pc and a new install of windows if that is any help....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Corrupting Start-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Corrupting Start-Up: My computer is playing up since downloading a demo version of Forza Horizon 4. The game worked perfectly and my specification is well above what is required for the game. When restarting the PC, there was a problem and the Windows 10 opening screen says there is a problem. I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on start.: Hi, yesterday I got the xbox gamepass for PC. The main reason for this was to get access to Forza Horizon 4, but when I finally downloaded it and tried to launch it, it didn't work. I've looked around on the forums and I haven't found any fixes yet. I tried uninstalling MSI...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...