Windows 10: Forza 4 windows issue - error 47-0

Discus and support Forza 4 windows issue - error 47-0 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting Error Code E:47- 0 on Forza4 login screen after resetting the app on the system any other fix's?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Happyone11, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Forza 4 windows issue - error 47-0

I am getting Error Code E:47- 0 on Forza4 login screen after resetting the app on the system any other fix's?

:)

Happyone11, Sep 4, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 error (E: 47-0 invalid profile).

hi, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, I have this error code (E: 47-0 invalid profile), I tried many methods but none worked, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it didn't work. what
    could I do?

Animater89., Sep 4, 2020
  3. E:47-0 (invalid profile) forza horizon

i buy and download this game and have this message

E:47-0 (invalid profile)

and now ?

ClaudioDe Gennaro, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Forza 4 windows issue - error 47-0

Unable to Play Forza 4 online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to play online with Forza 4. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the issue.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

1. Click on Start Menu and type
      services.msc
      in Start search box and hit Enter.
    2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select
      Properties.
    3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start.
    4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic
      under Properties.
    5. Click OK and restart the computer.

If the issue persists then click on Start Menu and type CMD and right click on CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

1. Type "netsh" and press enter
    2. Type "int teredo" and press enter
    3. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
    4. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
    5. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
    6. Restart the PC and check.

However, you can also post your query in our
    Forza Forum
    for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Forza 4 windows issue - error 47-0

1. Forza 4 windows issue - error 47-0 - Similar Threads - Forza issue error

2. Forza horizon 4 ERROR CODE E:47-0 INVALID PROFILE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 4 ERROR CODE E:47-0 INVALID PROFILE: Please i need a solution i tried all of the solution that is given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-error-code-e47-0-invalid-profile/78eccc1e-3ed7-4461-8103-20ca0a0d113b
  3. forza horizon 4 error code e 47-0

forza horizon 4 error code e 47-0: hello mate's i have problem since this morning,i reset the game in app settingsi dont have any engine sound in FH4,after i have this problem,i tried official solution but i still have,anyone have solution ?...
  4. Forza 4 E:47-0 invalid profile

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forza 4 E:47-0 invalid profile: Forza 4 Ok played the game constantly over a Year So far into all the quests and challenges i cant reset as that's a night mare Christmas day it says E:47-0 invalid profile Got a friend to try on there computer with my account with the same problem still although...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 "Nieprawidłowy profil" E:47-0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 "Nieprawidłowy profil" E:47-0: Mam problem z uruchomieniem FH4. Po próbie wejścia do gry wyskakuje poniższy komunikat.Gra zainstalowana z Xbox Game Pass na PC Windows 10. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc. [ATTACH]...
  6. forza horizon 4 E:47-0 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 E:47-0 error: what should ı do can u guys help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-e47-0-error/d80b09ea-1eb4-4fd7-8194-d6f0cc17df4d
  7. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 - Invalid Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 - Invalid Profile: I opened FH4 and had this error, I've restarted the game and my PC, I've deleted my local save and synced from the cloud but the error persists....
  8. Forza E 47-0 error again.

Forza E 47-0 error again.: Forza E 47-0 error again. I accidentally turn on my VPN but I turn it off again but I got this error again e-47 and Forza 4 is no longer working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-e-47-0-error-again/e5f95549-15a1-4e68-9aed-1fc722e3ee28
  9. Forza Horizon 4 error E: 47-0 invalid profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 error E: 47-0 invalid profile.: hi, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, I have this error code E: 47-0 invalid profile, I tried many methods but none worked, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it didn't work. what could I do?...
  10. Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0

Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0: I had to reinstall OS under PC/win10 and after starting a game I got error as below [ATTACH] I have tried so far: - delete local save - reinstall game Nothing helps. I tried also run game from XBox but I am getting the same error. How can I restare profile with...