Windows 10: Forza 4

Discus and support Forza 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lorde_HUN, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Lorde_HUN Win User

Forza 4

Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003

:)

Lorde_HUN, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Andre for Directly, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Forza 4

Unable to Play Forza 4 online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to play online with Forza 4. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the issue.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

1. Click on Start Menu and type
      services.msc
      in Start search box and hit Enter.
    2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select
      Properties.
    3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start.
    4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic
      under Properties.
    5. Click OK and restart the computer.

If the issue persists then click on Start Menu and type CMD and right click on CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

1. Type "netsh" and press enter
    2. Type "int teredo" and press enter
    3. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
    4. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
    5. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
    6. Restart the PC and check.

However, you can also post your query in our
    Forza Forum
    for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Forza 4

1. Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why?: I just bought Forza 4, which says it runs on Windows 10 or XBox. But when I try to install it, I get this message:"Where do you want to install?It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  3. Forza Horizon IPSEC: 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon IPSEC: 0x00000000: Hi!I bought the game to play mostly online with friends, but that is the only thing I cannot do. I cannot fix this error:I forwarded all the ports I found needed for the game. My IPS doesn't provide me ipv6, and I have read that might be the problem.My teredo is offline in...
  4. Forza Horizon Error: FH501 not support DX12 on RX 6800 XT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon Error: FH501 not support DX12 on RX 6800 XT: It's not possible that my graphics card doesn't support directX 12, then how I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-error-fh501-not-support-dx12-on-rx/64e6236c-e5c7-492a-9799-3cc849ec68bb
  5. Forza Horizon 4. Download Keep rebooting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4. Download Keep rebooting: Hello, good afternoon. I'm having trouble downloading Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. I have an average internet speed due to which I cannot download the game all at once. I need to pause the download process and then I need to resume it again. But when I try to...
  6. Forza and parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forza and parental controls: So I think my account has parental controls set or something but they should not be on because this is my account that shouldnt be tied to anything and it shouldnt have any restrictions. This is blocking me from receiving in game gifts and stuff. Whenever I go to my account...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 And Motorsport 7 Fully Uninstalled But Still Appears in Apps and in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 And Motorsport 7 Fully Uninstalled But Still Appears in Apps and in the...: When i uninstalled both games like usually through settings, it didn't uninstall so I went in the hard drive and deleted every file the game created and it still shows up in apps and I get error code: 0x80073cfa....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 DNS sorunu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS sorunu: Yukarıda görebileceğiniz gibi teredo ile alakalı herhangi bir sorunum gözükmüyor. Ancak Horizon yaşamına bağlanmayı denediğimde görseldeki hatayı alıyorum ve online bağlantıyı sağlayamıyorum. Yaklaşık 4 günlük araştırmama rağmen hala çözüm bulamadım. Yardımlarınız ve...
  9. IPSEC 0x89232001 Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPSEC 0x89232001 Forza Horizon 4: Hi there,I’ve been getting an IPSEC 0x89232001 error in forza horizon 4 which says that the DNS cannot resolve an address when connecting to an online lobby. I’ve tried multiple DNS’s and flushed them using cmd and then registered it again as suggested by Xbox support team...
  10. I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because: I have tried everything I have seen from other people having the same problem, but nothing works. I hope I can get help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-forza-horizon-4-from-microsoft/80bb5bff-1341-456d-8e4c-935ddf0729cb