Windows 10: Forza 4

Discus and support Forza 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lorde_HUN, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Lorde_HUN Win User

Forza 4

Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003

:)

Lorde_HUN, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Andre for Directly, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Forza 4

Unable to Play Forza 4 online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to play online with Forza 4. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the issue.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

1. Click on Start Menu and type
      services.msc
      in Start search box and hit Enter.
    2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select
      Properties.
    3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start.
    4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic
      under Properties.
    5. Click OK and restart the computer.

If the issue persists then click on Start Menu and type CMD and right click on CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

1. Type "netsh" and press enter
    2. Type "int teredo" and press enter
    3. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
    4. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
    5. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
    6. Restart the PC and check.

However, you can also post your query in our
    Forza Forum
    for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Forza 4

1. Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  3. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  6. forza 4 açılmıyor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza 4 açılmıyor: forza 4 ü dün indirdim dün hatalar veriyordu bugün hiç açılmıyor açmaya çalışırken RAM i neredeyse tamamını kullanıyor açılması için neler yapmam lazım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4-a%C3%A7%C4%B1lm%C4%B1yor/91ad20e1-967d-4f55-983d-42bf4658d19b
  7. forza 4 açılmıyor

forza 4 açılmıyor: forza 4 ü dün indirdim dün hatalar veriyordu bugün hiç açılmıyor açmaya çalışırken RAM i neredeyse tamamını kullanıyor açılması için neler yapmam lazım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4-a%C3%A7%C4%B1lm%C4%B1yor/91ad20e1-967d-4f55-983d-42bf4658d19b
  8. Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account: I reset my pc yesterday and logged into my account on Microsoft store, the same one that I bought forza horizon 5 on and it is not showing in my library, could you help?...
  9. Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account

Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account: I reset my pc yesterday and logged into my account on Microsoft store, the same one that I bought forza horizon 5 on and it is not showing in my library, could you help?...
  10. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...