Windows 10: Forza 4

Discus and support Forza 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed How do I retrive all my progress and cars?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielJennsjö, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Forza 4

Hi!

I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed

How do I retrive all my progress and cars?

:)

DanielJennsjö, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Andre for Directly, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Forza 4

Unable to Play Forza 4 online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to play online with Forza 4. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the issue.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

1. Click on Start Menu and type
      services.msc
      in Start search box and hit Enter.
    2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select
      Properties.
    3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start.
    4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic
      under Properties.
    5. Click OK and restart the computer.

If the issue persists then click on Start Menu and type CMD and right click on CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

1. Type "netsh" and press enter
    2. Type "int teredo" and press enter
    3. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
    4. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
    5. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
    6. Restart the PC and check.

However, you can also post your query in our
    Forza Forum
    for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Forza 4

1. Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. Low fps Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Low fps Forza Horizon 4: Hello there. After last update i noticed that, my settings in Forza was setted on deafult. When I started forza i had about 40 fps thought i normaly had 70. Also I noticed lower cpu and gpu temperaturesnormly I had about 80 CPU and 70GPU degrees now i have 70 CPU an 65 GPU...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 not showing as purchased/downloadable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 not showing as purchased/downloadable: So i bought forza horizon 3 like 1 year ago when it was on sale, now it doesnt show up in my library, downloadable programs or purchased games. When i search up the game it says "Apply Code" I dont know what to do....
  4. Canˇt download forza horizon 4 anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canˇt download forza horizon 4 anymore.: HI! i donˇt see forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in my microsoft store libary anymore, after windows reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can%CB%87t-download-forza-horizon-4-anymore/5f87ffa1-8faf-4a12-bdc6-d42d7b32c301
  5. Forza Horizon 4 IPSEC 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 IPSEC 0x00000000: I brought FH4 3 days ago, after playing to the point where I can joij online mode, I receive an Alert Unable to join session, and I saw IPSEC 0x00000000 and I went on to Forza Support, they gave me a bunch of links and fixes and referred me to Windows Xbox Steam Support....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game: [ATTACH] It says connected but i still can't connect to online Forza 4. It was working fine until i tested Microsoft's Authenticator and then i changed my password....
  7. Forzas update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forzas update: [ATTACH]Forza Horizona received an update within a few hours. This update was 400-450mb for my other friends and me, we did the update, my friends could enter, but I could not. After that, a 57.2gb file started to be downloaded, in a way that I do not understand. It has been...
  8. Need Help Wrong typing Gmail to Gmali Forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need Help Wrong typing Gmail to Gmali Forza horizon 4: My Friend has bought Forza horizon 4. He typed wrong Email account. How to help him.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-wrong-typing-gmail-to-gmali-forza/fec82bf9-5d80-4759-831a-b20fb9c36be9
  9. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Hallo! Ich habe vor längerer Zeit Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate für den PC gekauft. Es lief auch immer tadellos und ich konnte mich auch immer anmelden. Seit jetzt aber fast einem Jahr kann ich das Spiel nicht mehr spielen. Es kommt immer die Meldung: " Du kannst ohne...
  10. forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    forza horizon 4: when i have 100 throttle if i press any key in my keyboard the throttle goes to 0 even steering buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/ffff5f37-0eb9-4e65-aa4e-b09ad1940935