Windows 10: Forza 5

Discus and support Forza 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought th new Forza on the microsoft store and i cannot put the fps over 60 I watch youtube videos and other people can.I need help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaden2111, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Jaden2111 Win User

Forza 5

I bought th new Forza on the microsoft store and i cannot put the fps over 60 I watch youtube videos and other people can.I need help please

:)

Jaden2111, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 17, 2021
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    Forza 3 = Gran Turismo 5 killer?

Did you compare car lists? You know not that many new cars did come out between the games, its hasnt been in development that long you know.

MilkyWay, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Forza 5

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Forza 5

1. Forza 5 - Similar Threads - Forza

2. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  3. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  6. forza 4 açılmıyor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza 4 açılmıyor: forza 4 ü dün indirdim dün hatalar veriyordu bugün hiç açılmıyor açmaya çalışırken RAM i neredeyse tamamını kullanıyor açılması için neler yapmam lazım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4-a%C3%A7%C4%B1lm%C4%B1yor/91ad20e1-967d-4f55-983d-42bf4658d19b
  7. forza 4 açılmıyor

forza 4 açılmıyor: forza 4 ü dün indirdim dün hatalar veriyordu bugün hiç açılmıyor açmaya çalışırken RAM i neredeyse tamamını kullanıyor açılması için neler yapmam lazım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4-a%C3%A7%C4%B1lm%C4%B1yor/91ad20e1-967d-4f55-983d-42bf4658d19b
  8. Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account: I reset my pc yesterday and logged into my account on Microsoft store, the same one that I bought forza horizon 5 on and it is not showing in my library, could you help?...
  9. Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account

Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account: I reset my pc yesterday and logged into my account on Microsoft store, the same one that I bought forza horizon 5 on and it is not showing in my library, could you help?...
  10. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...