Windows 10: Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10

Discus and support Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ried to acive Direct Play, update the GPU Driver, disable the game mode, disable all services thats are not of Windows, but none of this worked,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Matheus_Gomes, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10

I ried to acive Direct Play, update the GPU Driver, disable the game mode, disable all services thats are not of Windows, but none of this worked, please help me.

:)

Matheus_Gomes, Jun 24, 2021

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10

Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10

1. Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza self closing

2. my xbox download close it self.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my xbox download close it self.: Hello, when yesterday i tried to launch my xbox app but it was stuck on the loading screen so i uninstalled it but now when im trying to reinstall it on the microsoft store the install buton doesn't appear and when i try to download the app via the installer the download...
  3. my xbox download close it self.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my xbox download close it self.: Hello, when yesterday i tried to launch my xbox app but it was stuck on the loading screen so i uninstalled it but now when im trying to reinstall it on the microsoft store the install buton doesn't appear and when i try to download the app via the installer the download...
  4. forza 7 for pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    forza 7 for pc: iam having trouble with forza 7 when it loads in i have to keep hitting the enter button multiple times for it to respond, eventually when i finnaly get into a race the pad works for a few seconds then stops, does anybody have any idea why this maybe ?...
  5. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 CONSTANTLY RANDOMLY CLOSING NO MATTER WHAT !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 CONSTANTLY RANDOMLY CLOSING NO MATTER WHAT !!!: hey so recently Forza Motorsport 7 stopped working correctly , will randomly close all the time , ive re installed many times , many different drives , SSDs etc to no avail , this is not hardware related my temps etc are on point , Forza Horizon 4 runs like a champ in 4k , as...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.: I was trying to download the trial version of the Forza Motorsport 7 game from the Microsoft store but when I clicked download, it only gave me the option to download onto my Xbox and not my computer. Does anyone know if the game is unavailable or if I need to do something to...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 Windows 10: Hello! I have a problem with Forza Motorsoprt 7. Before that, everything worked fine for me with the maximum graphics settings (Full HD). My configuration: CPU Intel Core i5-9600K (3.7-4.6 GHz), GPU Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB, RAM 16 GB DDR4 2666, the game installed on SSD...
  8. Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10: I have 98 gb in a file Apollo that I can't delete. Why is this and how do I fix without reinstalling Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-forza-7-from-windows-10/8b293ace-ee13-4710-bbe7-ccd1f35eb724
  9. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. App store closing its self on open... Windows 10 RTM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store closing its self on open... Windows 10 RTM: Edit: fixed by deleting the folder: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\perUser Cache_00034001825B21B0 Hi, This started happening yesterday right around when the new AMD drivers were on Windows Update, Though I've rolled them...