Windows 10: forza 7 "load failed unknown error occurred"

Discus and support forza 7 "load failed unknown error occurred" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i had this error message when i pressed enter to start the game recently. it used to work fine until today. please i need a fix... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lolyeet, Aug 16, 2020.

1. lolyeet Win User

forza 7 "load failed unknown error occurred"

i had this error message when i pressed enter to start the game recently. it used to work fine until today. please i need a fix

:)

lolyeet, Aug 16, 2020

2. Forza motorsport 7- load failed- windows 10

I tried an overclock on my PC, (fail), opened forza 7 sat there awhile while I was looking at temps and adjusting GPU settings. When I hit enter to continue it started to load for about a second, then blue screen. I turned everything back to normal once
    I got it back on and tried to play again, but now every time I get to the initial start screen, it says press enter to continue, when I do it says load failed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. An error occurred while loading your save data... blah blah.
    Same every time I try. Is there any way to recover this or not?

Thank you for any info or help. I was about 75% through the game and this totally sucks

Alexbrutalizer, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2020
  4. forza 7 "load failed unknown error occurred"

Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

forza 7 "load failed unknown error occurred"

1. forza 7 "load failed unknown error occurred" - Similar Threads - forza load failed

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. iCloud verification problem: An unknown error occurred.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iCloud verification problem: An unknown error occurred.: Hi all,I had to reset my iCloud password on my iPad. iPad working fine since.I also have iCloud on my Win 10 PC, which before this point was working fine. After the password change, naturally iCloud on PC wanted me to re-login. I put in the new password, which it accepted,...
  6. iCloud verification problem: An unknown error occurred.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud verification problem: An unknown error occurred.: Hi all,I had to reset my iCloud password on my iPad. iPad working fine since.I also have iCloud on my Win 10 PC, which before this point was working fine. After the password change, naturally iCloud on PC wanted me to re-login. I put in the new password, which it accepted,...
  7. iCloud verification problem: An unknown error occurred.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  9. Forza motorsport 7- load failed- windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 7- load failed- windows 10: I tried an overclock on my PC, (fail), opened forza 7 sat there awhile while I was looking at temps and adjusting GPU settings. When I hit enter to continue it started to load for about a second, then blue screen. I turned everything back to normal once I got it back on and...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 7 pc load failed