Windows 10: Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up

Discus and support Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve just purchased forza 7 and cant even play the due to it being stuck on the loading screen just after the opening video.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KT32R_1987, May 27, 2020.

1. Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up

I’ve just purchased forza 7 and cant even play the due to it being stuck on the loading screen just after the opening video.

:)

KT32R_1987, May 27, 2020
  2. stheoz77 Win User

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hello,

When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too...

Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store.

stheoz77, May 27, 2020
  3. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 27, 2020
  4. Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up

Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up

1. Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up - Similar Threads - Forza stuck infinite

2. Forza horizon 5 stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 stuck loading: So my game is currently stuck in this wierd state that I don’t know how to fix ive done everything in all the 19 step lists of fixes nothing works I don’t know what to doThis is what pops up and will stay like this for hours if I leave it I’ve updated everything redownload Ed...
  3. Forza horizon 5 stuck loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck loading: So my game is currently stuck in this wierd state that I don’t know how to fix ive done everything in all the 19 step lists of fixes nothing works I don’t know what to doThis is what pops up and will stay like this for hours if I leave it I’ve updated everything redownload Ed...
  4. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  5. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  6. Infinite loading on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading on start up: Yesterday, my comp was lagging a lot so I restarted my pc. After I restarted my pc I was stuck in the loading I tried shutting it down and start it again by using the power button but it didn’t work . So can anyone help me pls...
  7. Infinite loading on start up

Infinite loading on start up: Yesterday, my comp was lagging a lot so I restarted my pc. After I restarted my pc I was stuck in the loading I tried shutting it down and start it again by using the power button but it didn’t work . So can anyone help me pls...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading: Hi, I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been having an issue with loading into the game since I bought it. I'm able to 'load in' to the game, or at least to the 'Press ENTER to continue' screen/s with the Lamborghini and the Arial Nomad, but when I press ENTER to...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start: Hello, The game sometimes does not start (Sometimes the game starts normally, I do not understand that). One to two weekends back the game was allways normally started. Now, sometimes after I clicking on the game icon, the game logo will appear and after a few seconds the...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Forza Horizon 4 infinite loading PC