Windows 10: Forza and parental controls

Discus and support Forza and parental controls in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I think my account has parental controls set or something but they should not be on because this is my account that shouldnt be tied to anything and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jfuggjuy, Jun 1, 2021.

1. jfuggjuy Win User

Forza and parental controls

So I think my account has parental controls set or something but they should not be on because this is my account that shouldnt be tied to anything and it shouldnt have any restrictions. This is blocking me from receiving in game gifts and stuff. Whenever I go to my account to turn them off it wont let me go to that page. This has been happening for about a year now. Whenever I try to do something community related in Forza horizon 4 it says its blocked by parental controls. Does that mean that parental controls are blocking it or is my in game level too low?

:)

jfuggjuy, Jun 1, 2021

2. Parental Control Settings

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to refer to the steps mentioned by ‘Loraine Mon’ in the thread

how do I turn off parental controls

You can also go through
    Set up parental controls for Windows 10 and Xbox One
    for more details.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked
    under family, and my specific account is listed as an adult. Thoughts anyone?????

BrandonLoveland, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Forza and parental controls - Similar Threads - Forza parental controls

2. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  3. parental control settings on forza horizan 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control settings on forza horizan 4: I have tried to change the parental control settings only to be directed right back to the stupid support page help PLEASe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-control-settings-on-forza-horizan-4/e83144a3-c68f-4f3f-aa78-1c6b4b0d0e01
  4. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control: the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that...
  5. Parental control

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental control: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, Since a few months, i cannot access to the online content from forza horizon 4, because microsoft randomly set a family account on mine with a parental control... In 3 months, nobody answered me, and nothing in the support talks about...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  7. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked under family, and my...
  8. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  9. Parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parental controls: When I play forza horizon 4 on pc I cant acces some features because parental control is blocking it. So how do I remove it? I have been searching solution for 3 hours and nothing helped....
  10. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......