Windows 10: FORZA H4 PLEASE HELP (PC) !!!!

Discus and support FORZA H4 PLEASE HELP (PC) !!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me! I have forza h4 installed to my f drive (non windows drive) and it's taking up space on both???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rogermicheau, Sep 29, 2019.

1. FORZA H4 PLEASE HELP (PC) !!!!

Please help me! I have forza h4 installed to my f drive (non windows drive) and it's taking up space on both???

:)

rogermicheau, Sep 29, 2019

2. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 29, 2019
  4. FORZA H4 PLEASE HELP (PC) !!!!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

FORZA H4 PLEASE HELP (PC) !!!!

1. FORZA H4 PLEASE HELP (PC) !!!! - Similar Threads - FORZA PLEASE HELP

2. Please help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help with my pc.: Hello. Couple months ago while I was trying download an game, something bad happened to my pc. My search tab isn t working, I can't update my computer and I saw, that I have missing registry files. I tried to restard my pc, but same thing happend while I was trying to update,...
  3. Please help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with my pc.: Hello. Couple months ago while I was trying download an game, something bad happened to my pc. My search tab isn t working, I can't update my computer and I saw, that I have missing registry files. I tried to restard my pc, but same thing happend while I was trying to update,...
  4. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  5. Forza On PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza On PC: Hi, I own Forza 4 On xbox and can download and play it on xbox but cant install it on pc even though i have installed and played on pc before. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-on-pc/8312793a-4a47-4e67-ad3d-2bb3d6c02a49
  6. mic not working on beoplay h4 headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic not working on beoplay h4 headphones: I have a beoplay h4 headphones they work perfectly with my phone but windows 10 detects it as voice only. I want to make skype calls with these headphones but the mic just doesn't works....
  7. New PC help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC help please.: Bought a friends PC off of him and everything was working fine. The moment I swapped out the old GPU for a new one (GEFORCE 1660 super). I have been constantly getting BSoD errors. I have cleaned installed windows around 6-7 times. Updated chipset drivers from amd and have...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing... Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing... Help please!: I just bought horizon 4 yesterday and have hardly been able to play at all. At first I would load into the main menu and after clicking continue it would freeze and grey screen before crashing to desktop. Then I was able to play the tutorial after a little bit of minor...
  9. I cant install forza horizon 4 please help.

I cant install forza horizon 4 please help.: hi ive been trying to install forza horizon 4 for so long now, i spent heaps of money on the game only for it to not even start to install, i jusit keep getting the same error Code: 0x80070015, i have tried almost every fix like resetting cache, trouble shooter ect ect ect,...
  10. Cant install forza H4

Cant install forza H4: So when I got the game it was working fine, with online etc. Then all of a sudden I was getting failed to synchronise so I played offline. Now it wouldnt even load the game, it would keep loading for ever. So I uninstalled the game with the intent to re install, but windows...