Windows 10: forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

Discus and support forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recntly bought Forza and was playing for about a day or two. then when i finished my qualification for horizon festifal my game crashed , after i re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kasum4iik, Dec 21, 2020.

1. kasum4iik Win User

forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

recntly bought Forza and was playing for about a day or two. then when i finished my qualification for horizon festifal my game crashed , after i re entered the game it started to crash after i press space or escape game starts do load and crashes. really need help because i really like the game and i want to continue.

cpu- i5 9400

gpu - nvidia rtx 2070 super

ram- 32 gb

winodws verion is latest avalibel today 21.12.2020

:)

kasum4iik, Dec 21, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes When Exit Garage

When I selected my first car, set my first destination to the race, close the map, it crashes. Then I restart the game found I'm in the garage. But when I exit the garage, it crashes! I tried reinstall the game, change the graphic details to minimum,
    disconnect the Internet, reset the game, delete save files but no go. My computer should run Forza Horizon 4 smoothly, my computer hardware is down below. Somebody please help!

CPU: Intel Core i5-6300 HQ 2.30GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960M 4GB

Memory: 12GB

System: Windows 10 pro Version 1809 Build 18272

WarMachineMW, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Error 0x803F8001 ( Windows 10 )

I had Forza Horizon 4 Demo. Then I deleted it. After I purchased the full version of Forza Horion 4 and this error started to occur.

DanielRichard2, Dec 21, 2020
  4. forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

Andre for Directly, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

1. forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage. - Similar Threads - forza horion crashes

2. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server error with forza horion: i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help...
  3. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    server error with forza horion: i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help...
  4. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Forza Horion 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horion 4: Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horion-4/7e3117b7-f197-4d71-b429-4fa10b9deff6
  6. Forza Horion 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horion 4: Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horion-4/7e3117b7-f197-4d71-b429-4fa10b9deff6
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing when opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing when opening it: Recently I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my pc and when i tried to open it, it opened, stayed for 10-15 seconds and just closed. Here is my pc information: Device name Nikola Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes When Exit Garage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes When Exit Garage: When I selected my first car, set my first destination to the race, close the map, it crashes. Then I restart the game found I'm in the garage. But when I exit the garage, it crashes! I tried reinstall the game, change the graphic details to minimum, disconnect the Internet,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...