Windows 10: Forza Horion 4

Discus and support Forza Horion 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FyxzHD, Nov 9, 2021.

1. FyxzHD Win User

Forza Horion 4

Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help

:)

FyxzHD, Nov 9, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 4 Error 0x803F8001 ( Windows 10 )

I had Forza Horizon 4 Demo. Then I deleted it. After I purchased the full version of Forza Horion 4 and this error started to occur.

DanielRichard2, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Forza Horion 4

Andre for Directly, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horion 4

1. Forza Horion 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horion

2. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  3. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  6. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server error with forza horion: i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help...
  7. server error with forza horion

server error with forza horion: i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help...
  8. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Forza Horion 4

Forza Horion 4: Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horion-4/7e3117b7-f197-4d71-b429-4fa10b9deff6
  10. forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.: recntly bought Forza and was playing for about a day or two. then when i finished my qualification for horizon festifal my game crashed , after i re entered the game it started to crash after i press space or escape game starts do load and crashes. really need help because i...