Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-and-4-not-working-after-todays-ms/198a93b5-dd3f-4303-a27d-f9977f5481f3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cliffryder, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch

What now?

:)

Cliffryder, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Bill Smithers, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch

Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch

1. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon working

2. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4: Hi I am getting this error while installing these two games. All other apps can be installed correctly. I tried all steps below, but the issue persists. Please help. → Run Windows Store App troubleshooter • Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not launching: Hi, I recently reinstalled Windows on my PC and now I cannot launch either Forza Horizon 3 or 4. System Specs: i5 4570 Gigabyte GTX 1050ti 8gb Ram 1TB SSD both games are installed on the D partition and not C OS partition Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 21277 FH3 gets...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: Hello. My Forza Horizon 3 is not working on my PC. When i launch it, the window opens but without showing any error or message of some sort it just closes down. It used to work well before before the windows 10 version 1908. Plzzzz tell me how can I fix it. My PC specs are...
  5. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I am trying to launch Forza horizon 3 that i bought from the windows store to play on my PC, however when i launch the game it stays on the grey splash screen that occurs before the game loads then it just closes and doesn't open the game, i have googled the problem and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working: This message shows up when I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 : Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. What happend ? What do I have to do?[ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...