Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm facing a problem which I cannot find a proper solution for Forza Horizon 3 stopped working completely I cannot play the game any more Whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by baher4ever, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue)

I'm facing a problem which I cannot find a proper solution for

Forza Horizon 3 stopped working completely I cannot play the game any more

Whenever I open the game and press continue to load a gray screen comes out and the game crashes exiting to windows desktop

I tried all fixes and solutions from the internet and non worked

I turned off the microfone

I disabled the paging file

I disabled the in game V-SYNC

I disabled threaded optimzations

I installed the latest drivers

I turned off RIVA Tuner

I disabled the Antivirus

I did many tweaks from the internet but non helped

I purchased the game with Add-ons and really feel I lost my money

Can you please help me solve this issue

I'm running Core i7 3770K @ 4.2 Ghz

MB Gigabyte Z77x UD3H

32 GB DDR3 Ram

Nvidia Gigabyte 1080ti

SSD hard drive Samsung 860 1Tb

Thanks

:)

baher4ever, Aug 5, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3 Crashes on startup

Ok so i start up Forza Horizon 3 (PC) and it just crashes instantly it comes up that loading screen (Not In Game just like in the start before you get start menu) And 1-2 seconds later it just crashes. I have tried to reinstall the game but hasnt
    helped.

DragonGabzPlayz, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue)

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue)

1. Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crash

2. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issueFaulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ffFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3758, time stamp: 0xd80f8f12Exception code: 0xe06d7363Fault offset:...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Crash on loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on loading: Bro I actually hate Microsoft. They couldnt care less about their community. I bought this game to have fun, and I cant even play it cuz it crashes every single time I open it. Please Let me know if you know how to solve this issue. I would appreciate it a ton. Thanks,...
  4. Forza Horizon Gray Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon Gray Screen Error: Hi. When I enter FH4, when I click continue the game, it gives a gray screen and turns off. My whole operating system is fine and I have no problem with them. I wrote a lot to Microsoft support, but we couldn't find a solution. I made 4 support requests. Things I did to...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 will keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 will keeps crashing.: Hi, my game will not stop crashing. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and still no luck. I have tried resetting. I've tried basically everything. The weird thing is, it worked about 2 months ago. I uninstalled it because I needed more space. I now have a 500gb harddrive, and...
  6. Gray screen and crash in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray screen and crash in Forza Horizon 4: Hi there, So I installed the Forza Horizon 4 demo to see if my PC could run it, but I've ran into what seems to be a decently common issue. The gray screen crash. So, what happens is: I start the game, it gets to the main menu, but no matter if i press continue or try the...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Playground games portion of loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Playground games portion of loading screen: Hi there, I recently got Forza Horizon 3 and every single time i launch it, the game will launch, but then crashes and closes out as soon as the loading screen that has the revving speedometer on it, and when the playground games square blinks, then it crashes. I have updated...
  8. Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen: Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows,...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading: Hi, I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been having an issue with loading into the game since I bought it. I'm able to 'load in' to the game, or at least to the 'Press ENTER to continue' screen/s with the Lamborghini and the Arial Nomad, but when I press ENTER to...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash: Does it works on 1903 windows? its crashes in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-crash/21aedfb2-2a7f-4c8a-a7a0-eba00ae41a95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 3 crash on startup

2. forza horizon 3 cant get past loading screen on pc

3. forza horizon 3 crashes when click continue

4. forza grey screen