Windows 10: Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndyPapas, Oct 17, 2021.

1. AndyPapas Win User

Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is crashing to desktop immediately after the startup video.I have tried 1. resetting the game, 2. full uninstall through windows apps=> advanced3. disable microphonePlease provide a solution.Specs Device name 3770k Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Version 21H1 Installed on ‎13-‎Jun-‎21 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Wind

:)

AndyPapas, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Andre for Directly, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

1. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup - Similar Threads - Forza horizon crashes

2. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issueFaulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ffFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3758, time stamp: 0xd80f8f12Exception code: 0xe06d7363Fault offset:...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issueFaulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ffFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3758, time stamp: 0xd80f8f12Exception code: 0xe06d7363Fault offset:...
  4. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup: This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is crashing to desktop immediately after the startup video.I have tried 1. resetting the game, 2. full uninstall through windows...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Startup: When i launch Forza Horizon 3, The game loads in a resolution super small, to the point where I cant read the warning text at the beginning. Then the game goes to the turn10 opening, and crashes. could I get some help?...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Crash on loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on loading: Bro I actually hate Microsoft. They couldnt care less about their community. I bought this game to have fun, and I cant even play it cuz it crashes every single time I open it. Please Let me know if you know how to solve this issue. I would appreciate it a ton. Thanks,...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 will keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 will keeps crashing.: Hi, my game will not stop crashing. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and still no luck. I have tried resetting. I've tried basically everything. The weird thing is, it worked about 2 months ago. I uninstalled it because I needed more space. I now have a 500gb harddrive, and...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay: My forza horizon 3 crashes every now and then during the 30-40th minute of my Gameplay, it shows a grey screen and the crashes. Any help? Running on Windows 10 Pro...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash: Does it works on 1903 windows? its crashes in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-crash/21aedfb2-2a7f-4c8a-a7a0-eba00ae41a95
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Crash Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash Issue: So I just fixed an issue with dx12 not working and now it just crashes with no report or anything. It's just splash screen, black, then poof gone. I have the crash file and if anyone can help me with it please do! Link to file:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 3 crash on startup