Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a few games from Windows Store, among them Forza Horizon 3. Then I had some problems and reinstalled Windows. I also logged in my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JakeSeason, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled

I purchased a few games from Windows Store, among them Forza Horizon 3. Then I had some problems and reinstalled Windows. I also logged in my account but I currently cannot play the game because the system informs me that I’m no longer own the game and I need to buy it again. How can I get the game back?

:)

JakeSeason, Dec 9, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 3 Reinstall

Okay, i've uninstalled Xbox app and reinstalled it. But you havnt told me how i can reinstall Forza Horizon 3. Because if you're telling me to uninstall the Xbox App and install it again and an option to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 should appear, that hasnt
    worked either.

Lukesidney, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Reinstall

Hi. I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 on my Gaming PC due to an update corruption. I had Forza Horizon 3 installed amongst other games. I want to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 but when i go on the Microsoft Store, sign in and go to order history, i cannot
    seem to find a download or install option. Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Lukesidney, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled

1. Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon disappeared

2. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  3. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  4. Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3: Ok so i used to love forza horizon 3, i got it mith my xbox one s and played it all the time especially the hotwheels map and i just learned that you cant get it anymore and i was hoping there is a way to install it if i previously owned it?...
  5. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta...
  7. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forza horizon 3: I had horizon 3 on xbox, I just downloaded it for pc the game works fine but I bought the vip and car packs and cant install them on my pc as my pc is not showing as a device in Microsoft store any help is appreciated...
  8. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  9. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  10. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...